Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sequential ongoing art projects - Part three

Random narrative inside printed pics captions because everything in life or in arts starts with a simple planned love story and since I'm a simple heterosexual human being all my work in arts always starts with the word/feeling named love towards everything and everyone in this thing named "life" in order for me to develop a multimedia ongoing art project to be worldwide  launched while never hiding my influences in arts or in my own life.

Daria Kovaleva 

Comic strip based on masterpiece movie "Fallen angels" by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and a movie still by American director David Lynch 

Movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai that influences my work.

A thought by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai himself 


Artworks dedicated to Wong Kar Wai movies along others by South Korean artist Zipcy whose birth name is Yang Se Eun, a pic by American actress Sherylinn Fenn of Twin Peaks fame along a pic of Mascara (that's a woman that I love) with me. 

A meaningful thought about love and life by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai himself

Artworks by American artist Bill Koeb and British artist David Lloyd of "V for Vendetta" fame along British writer Alan Moore who both support some of my ongoing art projects and to whom I've made an interview that can be read in a previous post in this same blogue along memorabilia by British band Bauhaus, and by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai's movies along movie stills by American director Hal Hartley that influences my work.

Artworks by some of the founders of Freon Belgium publishing house who worked with me represented by Belgium artist Dominique Goblet and French artist Olivier Deprez, an artwork by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz who I admire and movie stills by Chinese director Zhang Yimou that influence my work and how I actually mirror life.

Movie stills by American director David Lynch, an astonishingly perfect artwork by my beautiful friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom along a superb wide screen of Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece "In the mood for love" during Covid times.

An extraordinary pic by one of my favourite photographers that's Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas that supports several of my ongoing art projects, along movie stills by American directors David Lynch, Michael Almereyda  and Hal Hartley that influence my work.

Movie stills by American director David Lynch that influence my work.

One of the best monologues ever in cinema by Italian actress Claudia Cardinale in Fellini's masterpiece movie "8 and an half" about love and life.

First script for the ending of Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movie "in the mood for love" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina