Monday, July 12, 2021

A direct love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to my heart

 

- Loving you...

- My Man for true...

- It's a storm biological freestate...

- Both never late...

- The Danish team...

- Was way more than a dream...

- Then, there's how we paint our hands...

- Not listening to any bands...

- Whatever my soul and heart...

- My necklace is our magical start...

- Never try to understand your spirit free...

- Love to roam the world with thee...

- People say...

- That we must pray...

- Love when you caress my hair every single day...

- Know that you love to see me wearing your chemise...

- Fact is that I'm Danish and you Portuguese...

- Hearts made of gold...

- That never grow old...

- Entering inside my inner being...

- Reality's a delicious spleen...

- On every single street...

- My name written by you...

- Astonishingly sweet...

- Being true...

- Out of the blue...

- You're me and me you...

- Zuckerberg's social network million cash...

- Are less than a simple dot or dash...

- Thy queen I am...

- Joyfully glam...

- How can I love you more? 

- When we both are by the seashore?

- It's how you sculpt our together image...

- No mirage...

- Poet, you're not...

- Maybe writer/teacher...

- Together we're hot...

- Being myself your angel/preacher...

- Until the end of the world, babe...

- We're each other's slave...

- Inside our dance...

- Our everlasting romance...

- By my side...

- Not just a quick ride...

- (Re)watching movies from Wong Kar Wai...

- Side by side...

- Then it's Hal Hartley's Trust...

- Vinterberg's ones aren't dust...

- In my arms are you...

- Always completely new...

- No quotes you use...

- More than your muse...

- Electrical shock...

- Roll and rock...

- Speed soundwave...

- Love when I you shave...

- Never fragile...

- Always inside our mutual smile...

- Fellini's 8 and an half...

- Staring at our bookshelf...

- Our pics analogical...

- More than something biological...

- Wine with ice...

- Our cake's slice...

- No Wicca's spell...

- I'm more than your only belle...

- Tremolo music guitar sound...

- We go round and round...

- Mirror, mirror we do blow...

- Outside a simple show...

- Dadaist you're...

- Anarchy's our star...

- Your head in my lap...

- Love seeing you in a quick nap...

- Our together energy again...

- People talk...

- No shame...

- Board white chalk...

- Latin by your side...

- Danish roots in you...

- True...

- You make me pride...

- Words as a canvas painted veil... 

- Not being a snail..

- Together heart beats..

- Our shared treats..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina