Friday, July 30, 2021

Sequential ongoing art projects - Part two

A random narrative to be created in a future multimedia art project with help by the best international artists that I know of along women that I love below captions in printed pics.



Pic of Ellisetsky with her kitty Estafeta (that's also kitty of Mascara that is a woman that I love) along artworks by German artist Felix Scheinberg that's an artist that I admire.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Rhina Brugel, Hélia, Marlene and Mascara among myself (that are women that I love), my stolen kitty Ilvie along masterpiece book series The Invisibles, Doom Patrol and Animal Man by Scottish writer Grant Morrison that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva and Mascara (that are woman that I love) among myself, t-shirts by British band Bauhaus, my first bought CD by Scottish band Mogwai, movie stills by American director David Lynch and German director Wim Wenders, artworks by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, Bolivian artist Alejandro Amenabar and Swedish artist Max Andersson that support some of my ongoing art projects.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva and Elena Pavlenka (that're women that I love) among myself along masterpiece book series Animal Man, Doom Patrol and The Invisibles by Scottish writer Grant Morrison that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Hélia, Julia and Mon Ettie that are women that I love among myself, my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom, pics of Hedy Lamarr that was the woman that created WiFi along movie stills by American director David Lynch and Chinese director Wong Kar Wai

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Mascara, Elena Pavlenka and Julia (that are women that I love) among myself, pics of Hedy Lamarr that was the woman who created Wifi, a vintage paperback book by Czech writer Franz Kafka, American band La Luz, movie stills by American director David Lynch, an artwork by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz and another one by Italian artist Salvatore Gallati that supports several of my ongoing projects.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Dovile Dambrauskaite, Marlene, Mascara, Aurea Praga, Ineta, Polina and Vaida (that are women that I love), artwork by German artist Felix Scheinberg, artworks by American artists Bill Sienkiewicz and Barry Windsor Smith that are artists that I admire, artworks by Danielle Otraki (U.S.A), Bartosz Jekiel (Poland), Dave Mckean (U.K.), Olivier Deprez (France) that are artists that support some of my ongoing art projects along a quote by Plato that I love.

Pic of Elena Pavlenka (that's a woman that I love) among myself along movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and American director David Lynch that influence my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva (that's a woman that I love) with me along movie stills by American director David Lynch that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva and Mascara (that are women who I love) among myself, along masterpiece book series The Invisibles by Scottish writer Grant Morrison that influences my work, masterpiece book series Berlin by American artist Jason Lutes, whom I personally met and to whom I made an interview that can be read in a previous post in this same blogue, movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and the influence of before mentioned The Invisibles masterpiece book series by Scottish writer Grant Morrison depicted in Stranger Things TV series worldwide broadcasted by Netflix.

Pics of Elena Pavlenka and Hélia (that are women who I love) among myself with movie stills by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai that influences my work.
Pics of Daria Kovaleva (that's a woman who I love) with me along movie stills by American director David Lynch that influences my work.

Pics of Daria Kovaleva, Mascara, Ineta, Vaida and Aurea Praga (that are women that I love) among myself, an artwork by British artist Will Simpson that supports some of my ongoing art projects along movie stills by American director Hal Hartley that's a director that influences my work.


My five kitties named Jacky, Nuala, Maya, Pimpolha and Ilvie that were stolen by me by evil women of my past.

A comic strip created by Swedish artist Max Andersson that supports me on several ongoing art projects that I'm developing and to whom I curated a solo exhibition in Portugal, organized a book collection to the U.S.A. market and to whom I also made an interview that can be read in a previous post in this blogue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina