Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A soft love speech from Mascara to me

 

- Deadly sweet...

- Loving you deep...

- Being my Man...

- Devoted to your pen...

- Estafeta's bday...

- She loves you...

- True...

- Not like me...

- Whatever we do say...

- Scratching thee...

- No loverman you must be...

- Honey bee...

- Thy blonde bombshell I am...

- Our delicious jam...

- It's how you kiss me sweet...

- Our bodies a marvelous treat...

- Entering again...

- My heart's flame...

- Thy flower...

- Blossom hour...

- No pleonasm...

- Another orgasm...

- No need to chill...

- We're what we feel...

- Estafeta loves when you to me are dear...

- She's a cuddly spear...

- Mother told me that we live in sin...

- Doesn't matter...

- Let's do it in the green...

- Jacket leather...

- Pumping in and out...

- Blood's shout...

- Don't deny that you love me...

- Thy joy to be..,

- Holding our together hands...

- Where the world never ends...

- Standing we're...

- More than thy star...

- Beholding the sea...

- Us to be...

- Wed for free...

- It's the only way...

- Flourish the day...

- Cake's slice...

- Estafeta's eating rice...

- Sis always say:

"You love each other night and day"...

- I don't know babe...

- We're each other's slave...

- Echoing thy hum in my mind...

- Feeling sweet and kind...

- Legs that move...

- Into the groove...

- Zip and unzip...

- Dressing a tiny bit...

- Volcano's mask...

- Up to the task...

- Four in a row...

- It does glow...

- No push...

- By the bush...

- Never cold I am...

- It's your pure glam...

- Our dance...

- The sweetest romance...

- Romeo and Juliet can't stand...

- Silly book's end...

- Me depict...

- Balls thrown...

- Like a Tennis game bone...

- It's our ID...

- Near the Baltic sea...

- Kiss and tell...

- We never yell...

- Our heaven...

- Counting to seven...

- And there's the sweetest creampie...

- When you with me lie...

- Marry me gently...

- We're an ocean...

- Not a tiny sea...

- My Russian hand...

- Devotee...

- No end...

- Always you and me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina