Sunday, December 22, 2019

A love story to Isabel Berg with Rudolf's magical light in Christmas night

Writing a love story isn't an easy task and I never wear a mask.
 It isn't also a joke by some bloke...
 Writing books is not only marveling at its astonishing looks...
Being two in one is all the magic that needs to feel without any wounds to heal...
Below are some images with feelings that will prove what I'll write in this post without searching for Rudolf's reindeer light.

Being in love is the prettiest feeling in the world 
I don't understand people who don't believe in love.
 Love's poetry in motion inside the world's most powerful potion.
 Above is the woman that I love and simple as it is, love is more than a kiss.
A statement by myself
Love isn't a soldier in the mud, love is knowing who you're with inside your heart and soul without feeling yourself cold and never old.

I'm sure that I'm this guy on this pic
In the above picture there's an artwork of a woman and a man kissing each other while mirroring the world as a static frozen frame being them in movement without shame and not playing any game.

A book by Algerian writer Albert Camus

Love isn't any fall inside a lost call...
Love is more than a book or a simple look.

Some of my favourite covers based on Hellblazer comic book character and Watchmen created by Alan Moore, Grant Morrison's The Invisibles along an artwork of Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character drawn by himself along a statement in Italian that I love 


Of course that I love books and images being them frozen or in movement not being mirages.
 I know that I'm not Invisible, a Watchman while carrying an Hellblazer
In the image above there's Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character stating this in Italian in a free translation to English by myself:
"I don't need to justify myself in front of anyone. Can you feel me? My mind's free. 
I wasn't afraid to die and I always was free.
I'll do it over and over again.
You can all go to hell."

Me, Sandra and Rudolf reindeer 


Then, there's Sandra, that's a teutonic woman that really believes that a dream is a picture inside a scream.
 What I really know is that Santa Claus is a old man inside a fable and since I was a child I always prefered Rudolf's reindeer mythical creature that shows a clear path all over the world with its light in this season time to every girl and boy while not being a simple toy.

Me and an artwork based on myself and my niece Luzia by Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli 


I already stated above that I believe in pure love towards Isabel that puts me in some sort of spell.
 When one of my nieces wants to be a fashion character with myself inside an artwork by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli, all that I can think at that frozen moment in time, is that in my life or in my autobiography she'll clearly be inside it in a book shelf.

An artwork based on me by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and another one by Italian artist Marco Polenta


I stated several times in this blogue that I love the artwork that Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom created based on myself and that she has the prettiest soul that I've ever met, I know that she also loves my soul even if I'm smoking a cigarette.
 Extraordinary Italian artist Marco Polenta created an astonishing artwork based on me while putting myself inside David Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series and its "Red Room" while I was thinking this to myself:
- "Flowers must bloom"

Me and an artwork based on a XXIst century woman by Italian artist Gianni Allegra


Women also are temptation inside a pagan nation.
 Extraordinary Italian artist Gianni Allegra created an artwork for me based on a "Rebel, Rebel" girl smoking a cigarette while mirroring the internet.
 I remember that at that time I was telling a story, while also smoking a cigarette too, about how Rudolf's reindeer is with its magical kiss.

Me and some of my favourite covers based on comic book character Hellblazer and Watchmen created by English writer Alan Moore, The Invisibles and Animal Man written by Scottish writer Grant Morrison and Sandman written by English writer Neil Gaiman 


I'm no Animal Man and not even Sandman, I know that I always let Isabel google my pen because she's my belle that casted me a spell.

An artwork based on me and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and another one based on my kitty Ilvie and me by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj 


There was a time when the last of my five stolen kitties, whose name is Ilvie , put me inside a rhyme.
 There was another time when Canadian artist Stan Wany created an artwork based on myself and on Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom while I was thinking this to myself: 
- There's a soul that never is old. 

An artwork by Russian artist Tatjana Volkova, me and Sandra along Rudof reindeer


Then there's Sandra again inside a Russian train in vain.

 Knowing myself that Rudolf's star is who as human beings really are.

Me along an artwork of a Swedish woman that smokes 


Smoke, boat and coat.
I love artworks with no masks even if they're tasks while I'm thinking this to myself:
- A mysterious woman smoking a cigarette?
- What's this?
- Bloody internet?

Me and some of my favourite covers based on comic book character Hellblazer and Watchmen created by English writer Alan Moore, The Invisibles and Animal Man written by Scottish writer Grant Morrison, Sandman written by English writer Neil Gaiman and Preacher written by Irish writer Garth Ennis


I know one thing and one thing only:
- I never preach to what's at my reach, knowing that I'm not a vampire walking in barbed wire.

Me and Sandra along an artwork by Italian Maestro Bernardino Constantino along Rudof reindeer


Then, there's Sandra again and her inner pain.
 I vision an awesome artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino not thinking on any game.
 There's also Rudof's reindeer inside a frozen moment in time that doesn't rhyme.


An artwork based on me by Spanish artist Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortés and another one by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas
There is an artwork based on myself by Spanish maestro Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortes that I love where he drew several "me's" not fighting honeybees and another one based on me by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas while I'm thinking on a movie named "Leon" and Tom Waits masterpiece album "swordfishtrombone"

Me and an artwork based on a XXIst century woman by Italian maestro Massimiliano Veltri along Rudolf reindeer


I know that a pretty woman inside a song is more than a bomb like the above artwork that Italian artist Massimiliano Veltri created knowing myself that Rudolf's reindeer catches every snowflake without fear inside a tear.

An artwork by Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli based on my niece Luzia along myself

My life is who I am as a simple man.
One of my nieces wants to be with me inside my own autobiography? 
I know that with me, she's always free.



There's William Blake inside a book telling something about Europe and America.
 There're images in there and words as swords.
There's Fernando Pessoa being quiet without any riot.
 There's Portuguese writer Mario Cesariny that tells me this inside a book:
- In all streets I lose you.
- In all streets I find you.

Below is a video of myself stating in English all the love that I've on my heart and soul while knowing that Rudolf's reindeer is who starts my path inside a love story to Isabel that's my belle.



Many thanks to all international artists who believe and support my work and ideas inside book projects while hoping that you all have a joyful christmas time where time doesn't chime.
You're the best.
Special thanks to my love Isabel Berg and to all my nephews and nieces



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...