Sunday, December 1, 2019

A tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi inside a poem/theater play based on some prettiest women that I know - love interest - Daria Inside An Aria - Eros and Psyque

Me and Daria Outside An Aria along an artwork based on her by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino and books by British writer/artist/genius William Blake

A poem to my love who ain't a dove Sandra Lippert with help by an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Costantino with direct intervention by Gory Alice who's my lover, by Didi Wray who loves me every single day and by Daria's alterego Dasha Intoxica who stabs my heart without any kind of pain in vain.
- Man, yes you...
- Are you listening to me?
- I'm Sandra...
- Can't you fulfill my sex appeal?
 I'm listening to Sonic Youth's Schizophrenia...
- Man, yes you...
- Where the fuck are you?
- I need you by my side real wild...
- Says Sue this to me out of the blue...
- Man, Do you love me like I love you?
- Do you remember when both you and me were joy being free?
- Now I've a kid to feed and we must work for his need...
  Didi says this to me...
- Hey, Man...
- You're Portuguese...
- Are you eating swiss cheese?
Bernardino Constantino, says this to me.

A simple Portuguese guy 

- Man, I love you every single hour...
- You know our flower...
Says Daria this to me Inside An Aria 
 I'm not understanding what's happening inside my own life right now at this time.
 How can I reply to all these four women in winter time while being at the same time inside no rhyme? 
- Sandra, love you babe...
- Don't say nothing to Didi or she'll kill me...
- Sue, you know that I love you...
- Don't tell Daria that I merge my pen inside your own den...
- You know how love is...
- Women, love to bliss...
- Bernardino what can I do Man?
- I only have one pen...
 Sandra has a scissor, she's staring at me and into a mirror while telling me:
- Go figure...
 Alice's trying to put her hands around my throat when I'm without my coat...
 Didi is with a devil's fork telling me that I must work...
 Daria is telling me that she does love me, but she must understand who I am with or without glam....
- William Blake, Man...
- Fuck you and your pen...
- You're a strange sparrow but I love your arrow...
 Says Sandra this to me...
- Pessoa, Man...
- You know that I love your pen...
- But you must be quiet with women in some sort of disquiet...
Says Sue this to me...
- Cortazar,Man,
- Don't be a brat...
- I'll murder you with a bat...
Says Didi this to me.
- Dostoievski, my love...
- You know that I'm not any dove...
- Remember when you were in Salzburg being with me in Saint Petersburg?
- You're Philip Jeffries indeed...
- Do with me what you do need...
Says Daria this to me...

Daria Inside An Aria with an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino based on her

 I'm a bit scared this time...
 I'm having a coffee while eating a toffee...
- Love you to the moon and back...
- We're all inside a wolfpack...
 I'm shouting this to all of you...
- That's not true...
- Give to us what is due...
 You all told me this...
 I remember that I was a bit lost inside every single kiss by all of you.
- Don't be like that...
- Don't wear your hat...
- You're a cat...
- Don't be a bat...
- Look out for Bela...
- There's Cinderella...
 Without knowing what to do...
I only knew that I'm with all of you out of the blue...

Me and Sandra inside an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino 














No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...