Friday, December 13, 2019

A short poem to Swedish musician Helena Espvall

- Hey Man...
- Yes...
- You...
- Tell me something new...
- Out of the blue...
I was listening to a song
It wasn't a lullaby...
It wasn't a sigh...
It wasn't a pretty lie...
- Helena...
- It's me...
- Your birthday was yesterday...
- How can I a cello play?
I was asking this to you...
- I'm Swedish,Man...
- I know that your soul is never old...
- Google drive your pen...
- Connect an USB for free...
- You'll listen to me...
I wasn't understanding how to do this...
So the song that I was listening to was inside a constant loop...
I wasn't reading anything at all...
It was winter time inside a call...
- You know me, Man...
- Drive that star...
- It isn't that far...
- Google a treasure inside your own leisure...
- My birthday cake was fresh, sweet and neat...
- Vikings,Man....
- Scandinavia...
- Forest..
- Trees...
- No bees...
- River...
- Shiver...
- Inside our own dreams aren't screams...
You were saying this to me...
I was marvelling the sea...
The song was still in my mind...
It was being kind...
Your own spirit was free...
- Come on, let's be whatever we want to be...
You said this...
Without a kiss...
Inside an inner bliss...


Helena Espvall


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...