Friday, December 13, 2019

A short poem to Ofélia that's Sandra Mesquita's kitty.

- Hey ho...
- Let's go...
- Let's make a river flow...
- I love everything in a row...
 Says Ofélia this to me...
 I was thinking on Rudolf reindeer...
 It was giving me light inside an insight...
- Don't exist...
- Be more than a risk...
- Don't play chess...
- Be an unborn storm...
 Sandra says this to me...
 I was dreaming while being kind inside my own mind...
 It was raining cats and dogs...
 Ofélia said this to me:
- You're wrong...
- It isn't dogs...
- It's frogs... 
 I was overwhelmed as a sailor was being a fabric dreams tailor...
 Seagulls were screeching by the sea...
 The sky was a bit grey during the day...~
 I was listening to a song named "all cats are grey"...
 - Be you...
 - Out of the blue...
 - Be true...
 - Be new...
 - Leave your bones and skin...
 - Do something out of character...
 - I wanna feel your inner instinct... 
 Ofélia was saying this to me...
 I was visioning images inside words that weren't mirages...
- I'll give you the shape of my heart for a start...
- I'll twinkle the furthest star that isn't so far...
I told this to you...
 Your fur was soft to touch...
 You were sleepy and neaty...
- Papers, notes and jokes...
- There's a planet blue being you...
- There's you and me...
- The city sleeps...
- There's always more than constant grips...
- You're in the present...
- You're in the past...
- You're in the future...
- There's glory to reach inside a spell inside a simple bell...
Ofélia was saying this to Sandra while she was thinking on what to offer her to christmas out of the blue...

Ofélia

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...