Saturday, December 21, 2019

A poem to my love Isabel Berg at Christmas time

Me, Isabel, a cat and a song 

- God Jul.
- There'll be codfish and potatoes on our dish...

You tell me this through your soft lips that suddenly move without any groove...
I stare at a kitty tearing a xmas tree appart for free...
I listen to a song while "we're watching all the streets lights fade"...
There's somewhere a shade...
- You're always like this.
- How can I give you a kiss?

You ask me this and I suddenly know that's Rudolf reindeer and its glow wherever we go...
- Will you be my light during the night?
I ask you this...
Without butterfly efect...
No jet set...
Without internet...
You hold a pagan cross on your chest...
You always hold a little bit your breathe...
- I'm mother...
- I go further...
- I do teach...
- I grab you at my reach...
- You and me are always more than words being written in a blank sheet...
- We're always neat...
- We aren't an wolfpack inside a rack...
- My hair is what you touch...
- Your fingertips are soft...
- There's cold...
- Let's nurture ourselves with love potion of old...
- Be my light...
- I'll be your insight...
- Don't be a sailor near the sea...
- I need you near me...

I think on where boats sink...
I don't think on wood when there's food...
- Bread and honey, Man...
- You know how I am...

I stare at your beautiful eyes that don't carry any lies...
Your hair is red not being dead...
I listen to old Tom...
I listen to The Thin White Duke...
I play to simple sparrows with a flute...
I read and read Pessoa's disquiet book while admiring your astonishing look...
- I've thought on you today...
- During morning and day...
- You're my angel to be...
- Side by side...
- Inside a Chocolate's ride...

You told me this...
Words were everywhere...
In a common street...
Where we meet...
The song continues on my mind...
It isn't at all unkind...
- Dear...
- Honey...
- You're so funny...
- You've no tear or any fear...

You tell me this...
There's only me and you...
Nothing new...
No magic trick...
Not staring at a brick...
- Scandinavia, Man...
- It's here your pen...
- No pagan poetry...
- We're joy to be...

I listen to the sounds that your shoes make while you walk and to me talk...
There're our hands...
No loose ends...
You've a sparkle of a flame...
It isn't a game...
It is no shame...
- Voodoo talk...
- You know that I love how you walk...
- A Portuguese that says please...
- I'm your queen and you know...
- I'm not a simple blow...
- You're my king with a label pin...

You say this to me...
Joy is in thee...
No book's free...
No fruit is hidden from thee...
Personal Jesus to be...
You and me...
- Come on, Man...
- Loose your pen...
- Stand by my side...
- No ride...
- Let's listen to silence as science...

You tell me this...
While I tell you this:
- There's a kiss inside our own bliss...




My sun, moon and stars 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...