Friday, December 13, 2019

A poem to my love Isabel Berg

- Twinkle...
- Twinkle...
- Star...
- Not far...
You said this to me...
You were being me for free...
- Pagan poetry...
- You know that I love thee...
- Rudolf's reindeer?
- You always think without ink...
You said this to me...
I was thinking on how a love story begins by all means...
- Paper Man...
- With a pen...
- Without an act...
- Where spirit and soul are bound as a matter of fact...
You were saying this to me...
I've thought this to myself:
- Maybe this is you being me...
- Maybe our love is what we want it to be...
My last cigarette was on the floor forever more...
- A boat...
- Your coat...
- There's a noisy tape near our lake...
- Listen to me Man...
- Godspeed...
- There's no need...
- The emperor has no clothes...
- No jokes...
- A black swan...
- A large pawn...
- Some candy, Man...
- I know that you're a gentleman...
Your hair was orange and red being here and there...
- Maybe it's Tango...
- Maybe it's Fernando...
- Maybe it's Pessoa...
- Maybe we dwell inside an angel's spell...
- You do know that I'm your belle...
- Multi speed ram...
- Bread and ham...
- Your own pen...
- Giga bytes are mere yikes...
- Love you...
- You're new...
- One of my favourite nights of my life...
- You're my cake slice...
- Pagan...
- Man...
- King...
- A bloody pin...
- Queen...
- You know what I mean...
- There's you and me...
- Joy isn't a toy...
- Let haters scream...
- We've our own dream...
You were saying this to me...
Your hair was wet...
There was no bloody internet...
There was a coffeeshop...
There was maybe yes or maybe not...
- Poetry...
- Pagan...
- I'm thee...
You told me this with a sweetest kiss inside our own inner bliss...


Me and Isabel


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...