Monday, December 16, 2019

A poem to my love Sandra Lippert that ain't a dove inside a Tricky song .

Me and Sandra 

- Hey Man, have you forgotten me?
- Where's your speed?
- I'm in need...
- Sex appeal, Man...
- Top of the hill...
- I wanna feel...
- You're Satan's son being fun...
- Come on Man...
- Make me come...
- I'm home...
- Let's have fun...
- Have you brought Rudolf's reindeer?
- You're a dear...
- Do you love my hair today?
- Extra soft to touch...
- Thought on your hands...
- No loose ends...
- Love you...
- You know...
- We live inside our own blow...
 I was listening to Tricky while being neaty...
 I was marvelling your pretty face...
 I was trying to make you feel as soft as a banana's peel...
- Man, don't be bad to me...
- Our orgasms are always free...
- You know that I love thee...
I was real high observing your grey dress trying to figure out in it a game chess...
- My thighs, Man...
- Google me with your pen...
- Where were you last night?
- Bloody L.A.?
- During the day?
- What the fuck Man?
- A bird gave you a phone number?
- Don't tell me that she used your pen...
- I'll kill you for true...
- I'm your only belle...
- What's this?
- Have you forgotten my kiss?
- Endless nights where our bodies were in sync with our own ink?
- Never betray me.
- Can you hear me?
- This isn't freedom exhibition or some religion...
- Love is more than a flying dove...
 I didn't knew what to tell you then...
 You were holding my pen...
 I was afraid then...
 Told you this:
- Love you doll...
- I'm always with you inside a call...
- Your human warmth is what I need without any kind of speed...
You were smiling to me while telling me this inside a kiss:
- Man, you know...
- There's a blow...
- I've your heart on my dish...
- I can boil it as some fish...
I was a bit lost thinking on Blake's host being my ghost...
- Be my tiger, Man...
- Be my Man...
- Do whatever you can...
- I need your left hand...
- I need your fingertips on my lips...
- Don't be bad...
- You know that I turn a bit mad...
- Look at the full moon...
- I love when we're watching a cartoon...
- Crackaboom...
- You're my doom...
 Without myself knowing what to do, my jeans were on the floor and you were asking me for more...
- Candy...
- Chocolate...
- Handy...
- Hopscotch...
- You know me Man...
- I love how you bang...
- You're my book inside our own look...
- Come back to me one more time...
- I need another orgasm and not a fucking rhyme...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...