Saturday, December 7, 2019

A poem to my love Isabel Berg - tribute narrative to Bela

Me, Isabel, a movie and a statue 

We were singing while thinking on a dance without science...
- There's love Man...
- You know that I love you...
- You're always something new...
 You told me this inside a kiss...
 I know that I only have an heart for a start...
 So, without any kind of whisper told you this:
- Love you babe...
- You know that I'm our love's slave...
 You were observing me while I roamed the sea with thee...
 Your hands were soft to touch...
 Your hair was pure...
  Was silk...
 Your body was Stonehenge's magic...
 There was nothing tragic...
- Do you also love me when you dream?
 You asked me this while my hair was electric in a strange way at some day...
 I asked you to tango with me...
 I asked you to kiss me...
 You gave me your right hand...
 It was something to really depend...
 Your heart was shaking a tiny little bit...
 Our emotion was our own body lotion...
- Man, do you only have one heart?
- Will you take me to the moon and back without any hidden track?
 You were posing me these questions...
 I thought a bit on what to answer you...
- Moon is real close from here...
- We belong in another atmosphere...
- Love you...
- Always will...
- My heart isn't an amnesiac pill...
- You know...
- Life ain't a row...
- Your eyes are my food when we're both in some mood...
 I replied to you...
- I know that you move...
- I know that you're always inside our own groove...
- Let's built a wooden house Man?
- We'll be alone together forever and ever...
 I knew that my heart and sould wasn't old...
 I knew that your smile was what I need in order for our love to feed...
So, I've replied you:
- In the green nature, love?
- We're mature...
- We're love...
- Whatever you say...
- You know that I love you every single day...
 There was a movie somewhere and a statue elsewhere.
 I was reading a Blake poem based on a simple  tiger with fiber...
- You're me and I'm thee...
- Two in one...
- You know that our love isn't fun or a gun...
- I'm Danish, it's true...
- You're Portuguese and you always love cheese...
- You know that being in love by a soulmate is never too late...
- Will you travel the sea with me?
 I was remembering who we were by far...
 I was remembering that we never were a simple jar...
 I've told you this:
- Love you pretty flower...
- Every single hour...
You stared at me and posed me a question
- How can I know what's true inside ourselves out of the blue? 
 I was chilled...
 My body was a bit cold...
 I was searching for your human warmth while trying to merge my own feelings with ink...
- Love you Isabel...
- You're my spell...
- You're my bell...
- There's silence and seance...
- Different words...
- Different phrases...
- Inside our own embraces...
 You asked me this:
- Love is a strong word...
- Mightier than a sword...
- You know Man...
- I love how you stand...
- No fear to fear...
- No dare to dare...
- Be with me...
- Our street will be filled with energy...
- Just you and me...
 I knew at this time that inside your embrace, my dreams weren't screams...
 There's a kiss in the green deep sea...
 I know that our love will eternity be...
 We've identity and I know that you do love me...
 Replied this to you while listening to our own song that was our own atomic bomb where our  love will grow into everything in this world and that is more than a simple arrow and bow...

"Eve's tempation" artwork by William Blake for John Milton's masterpiece book "Paradise lost"

No comments:

Post a Comment