Friday, December 13, 2019

Daria Inside An Aria within four Bowie songs from his "Outside" album from 1995 - Book project - International artists

"Tiger..."
"Burning..."
"Insight..."
- What are these words, Man?
 Asks me Daria outside an Aria while singing towards the rain with no pain.
 I stare at her with a figment of my past that last...




Me and Daria and an artwork by German artist Lars Henkel 



There's true in you...
- Give me something new...
I reply this to Daria while visioning Bela by my side with master chameleon/a lad in sane not being lame...



Me and my youngest niece along artworks based on her by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli and by French artist Isabel Pessoa along an artwork based on me by Canadian artist Stan Wany 

- You throw printed pics of me for free in a single row...

- What do you say when the night becomes day?
 Daria asks me this in her morning bliss...



Me and Daria Inside an Aria


Are you jumping towards time inside a rhyme?
Daria asks me this inside an Aria where Phillip Jeffries is singing without a spell "the motel" at Moscow's city that sure's pretty.




I don't know what to answer her at all...
I haven't drank my coffee and we aren't by The Fall...

Me and Daria outside an Aria


- Cowboys girl...
- Never think small in your own house hall...


 Holding masterpiece book "songs of innocence and experience" by British artist William Blake 


- Aloha swamp...
- Let's jump...
 Says Daria this to me by the sea


Me, Daria and Tom Waits 

- It was old Tom's birthday...
- He turned seventy...
- What else could it be? 
 I reply this to Daria while thinking on some siamese twins in between dreams...


Me and Russian artist Nastya along a still by Tv series:Twin Peaks:The Return 


- He who Waits makes the best milk shakes...
 You said this to me while staring at your own wall while Bowie was singing "No Control".




- It seems that there's a dream book with a look...
I've told you this.
- An Aria is a memory of Daria 
 You replied this to me

Daria Inside An Aria 

- Vampires...
- Werewolves...
- Zombies...
- Gallore...
- By the shore...
- Forever more...
 You told me this outside an Aria being Daria 


Holding masterpiece book "songs of innocence and experience" with the poem "the tiger" by British artist William Blake 


- There's William Blake in Tchaikovsky's Swan lake...
- There's Nathan telling you how evil is Satan...
- There's Leon telling you that Ramona is a stone...
 I said this to you while you were building your own Aria and Adler was singing something about Ramona and Leon 





- I was cold Man...
- You know how I love your pen...
You were Daria being outside an Aria again in vain...

Russian artist Nastya and me along an artwork by American artist Caitlyn Mccarthy 


- Butterfly effect...
- Pictures that don't shine inside a rhyme...
- A Bat Lady with a mask and a task...
- Just shots...
- Just knots...
 I've said this to you without any Aria being the music outside with pride...


Daria Outside An Aria 

- William...
- Bang...
- Man...
- Blake...
- Snowflake...
- Cosmic girl inside a call...
- You know how I am...
- Shoot glam...
- No spam...
You said this to me inside an Aria while singing about voyeurism as an euphemism...


Daria and William Blake 

There was me and you along Ziggy, Leon, Nathan, Major Tom, Ramona and Baby Grace inside an embrace while the Thin White Duke was singing "Voyeur of utter destruction" and you were suddenly being simply Daria.




Many thanks to all international artists who're working with me on this and on other book projects. You're really the best.
Special thanks to a simple and pretty woman named Daria 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...