Monday, December 23, 2019

A poem to my babe Elena during xmas time


01

- Man, where the fuck are you?
- Need you by my side...
- Right now...
- There's a tempest blow...
- There's no ride...
- Come on...
- There's Minsk and an headless horse...
- There's a train with speed and force...
- Take me into your arms again...
- This will be not the same chain...
- My love for you isn't in vain...
 I was watching military and an army...
 I was with you feeling funny...
 I was listening to Tom while telling you that you were my atomic bomb...
 Your blonde hair was my atmosphere...
- One...
- Two...
- Let's fly into something new...
- My Doc Martens boots are your roots...
 You said this to me.
 It wasn't raining or snowing...
 Rudolf's reindeer was in your purse being more than a toy for a boy...
- There's peace, Man...
- Love you and your pen...
- Grab an hot dog...
- My belly needs food for xmas mood...
- One way ticket...
- A paper somewhere...
- Our love isn't elsewhere...
- Moscow?
- Russia?
- No papers to write...
- We love our own sight...
- There's a castle...
- There's no chocolate Hussel...
- There's candy at handy...
 You were wearing my coat while being it your own private boat...
 There were stars in the sky...
 We weren't high or with any sigh...
- Feel...
- There's our own hill...
- There's an orthodox calendar...
- Not that far...
- It's sun today...
- Let's have fun during the day...
 You were wearing my hat while telling me that you wanted to have a cat as a pet...
 Young Gods were on our playlist...
 We were at a square marveling a statue of a doll...
 We weren't inside any call...
- The Thin White Duke?
- Is he playing a sparrow's flute?
- Love how your hair stand...
- No gel to bend...
- Your head is mine inside our special time...
- Your soul never flies away when you're with me for free...
- Vodka...
- Champagne...
- Wine...
- We're fine...
- Fire...
- Light...
- Our own insight...
- I feel you inside me while you're me and I'm thee...
 You were telling me this with the purest kiss...
 My hands were holding you, pulling you up from the floor while you were telling me something about a perception's door...
- Love you doll...
- You're my fall...


02

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...