Friday, December 13, 2019

A short poem to czech actress and model Victoria jancke

- Cheese Louise...
- In Brazil, they speak Portuguese...
- Hey Man, you told me that "bom dia" was a salute without a solo flute...
- This is an huge country...
- Millions of people everywhere thinking about elsewhere...
 You were holding a magazine and not a fanzine...   Your face was in it outside any human race...
- Mesmerizing, Man...
- Hypnosis...
- This is where I stand...
- Oxygen at Amazonia...
- Amazon myth tribe...
- They're real Man...
- They even gave me a ride...
- 15...
- 00...
- Where were you?
  You asked me this...
 I knew about a guy named Pedro that arrived there with a boat that came from somewhere...
- There's fun everywhere...
- There's no sign of sadness or madness...
- There's signs of wealth everywhere...
- This is the richest country in the world with natural resources that makes paradise turn shy while mirroring its eye.
- Why is there no power in this country where human warmth is its strength length?
 You asked me this...
- 50 per cent or more of the oxygen that every single being consume in this blue planet is there...
- Inside that atmosphere...
- What people do with that power?
- I really don't know pretty flower...
 I replied you this...
- Boa tarde, tudo bem?
 You asked me this in Portuguese...
 I was listening to a song and its groove was killing my personal mood...
- Man, come on...
- You know how I am...
- You love my hair blonde...
- I love your pen...
- Teach me Portuguese, please...
- Don't be a preacher...
- Be a teacher...
- Arroz com feijão, Man...
- Makes our brain feel no pain...
You were telling me this and the magazine cover that you were holding was a discover...
 Louisa was its name... 
 You told me that this was no game...


Victoria Jancke


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...