Friday, December 13, 2019

A poem to Russian artist Tatjana Volkova

- Freezing cold...
- Where's  your heart and soul?
 I was asking you this...
- Three...
- Two...
- Five..
- We're high...
- We know how to fly...
- Lullabies don't lie...
 You answered me this.
 Paintings were smiling at thee for free...
 There was you and your orange hair in our own atmosphere...
- Burg, Man...
- We fucking can...
- Drive your pen...
 You told me this inside a serpent's hiss...
 I was being your mirror observing your human figure...
- Dry...
- Eye...
- Love...
- Dove...
- Hey you.. 
- Need something new...
 You were telling me this...
 There was a flat field where we got bored inside an human shield...
- Draw an ace...
- Give me an embrace...
- You owe me a kiss...
- There was our bliss...
  You were telling me this again and again...
- Just one more time without a rhyme...
- Where time do chime...
- Betty...
- Tatiana...
- Sweaty...
- Membrana...
- Brain...
- Pain...
- Disdain...
- Pretty...
- Sweetie...
- Punk without rock is a shock...
- There's beauty in you...
- Just one more time...
- Without any rhyme...
- There's the sun...
- There's fun...
- 12...
- 13...
- 14...
- We live inside our own dream..
- We live without any scream...
 I was telling you this without any math while  mirroring our own path...
- Darkest hour by the shore...
- Want you near me forever more...
- Thee...
- Love...
- Me...
- Free...
- We're one...
- There's a storm...
- It's newborn..
- There's you...
- There's me...
- My hands are around your throat...
- I want your coat...
 Your lips were red while being alive.
- Give me five ..
- There's four...
- You and me are always forever more...
 You were telling me this... 
 Papers were flying high in the sky...
 Our romance was a dance in a beat seance...
- We...
- Be...
- Tree...
- Root...
- Foot...
- Where must I look for a book?
 You asked me this with a kiss...
- Frame...
- Shine...
- Rhyme...
- Blame...
- No game...
- Eyes...
- Pretty...
- Sweetie...
- There's no blue in you...
- There's fire and ice...
- There's sugar rice...
 I was telling you this...
- Wang...
- Bang...
- Shoot you Man...
- Love your pen...
- There's me in thee...
- There's us by the sea...


Tatiana Volkova - Betty Ford




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...