Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A direct speech from my friend and astonishing musician Helena Espvall

 

- Man, I know that music am not playing...

- Just saying...

- Simultaneously...

- From one ear to another...

- Bravely...

- Music is further...

- Nature's a melody...

- There's a nation...

- Nico's lost her train station...

- Warhol was by the phone...

- Cale was talking alone...

- Lou was a bit blue...

- Eno appeared for true...

- Nyman was counting sheep...

- There was no keep...

- Philip Glass without any class...

- I know that I promised you a song...

- Don't brainstorm...

- Porto's the best...

- Forget the rest...

- There was Michael Gira and Jarboe..

- Not thinking on Bowie...

- This I know...

- Entering the tree roots...

- Sound appeared as random fruit...

- Thought on playing today guitar...

- Observed the furthest star...

- Sun tired was...

- Rain by the bus...

- Mingus sheltered the chord...

- Not knowing more...

- It's the bloody poetry...

- Must compose a song in harmony...

- Recoil...

- Tin foil...

- Cocteau Twins...

- Blasted dreams...

- Dead Can Dance...

- Language inside a trance...

- Got tickets for you...

- Truth...

- But you must write me something good...

- I know that when I play you change mood...

- No Cello today...

- Spring say...

- Voice at bay...

- Sakamoto told me a few things...

- Stephan Micus used stones as rings...

- In my mind...

- Was real kind...

- Not like Björk...

- Eating breakfast with a tiny fork...

- Visconti told something about Ziggy...

- Don't remember...

- Maybe it was Iggy...

- It was on December...

- Lady Stardust...

- Is a must...

- Kind and just...

- Being a bit sleepy...

- I know that your earphones are empty gritty...

- Forgot to send you my new sound...

- Merry go round...

- Whatever can I do?

- Homler got the flu...

- It's Alina calling again...

- Sioux to blame...

- Nina Simone...

- All alone...

- Don't be like that...

- Tiger, not cat...

- There's a new tune...

- A perfume...

- Let's keep it a mystery...

- Between you and me...

- Had a coffee today..,

- Two months like Sunday...

- It was Diamanda and her voice...

- No choice...

- Laurie with her violin...

- She did sing...

- Not in Spring...

- There's the words inside us...

- Not in the bus...

- An urge call...

- To feel myself tall...

- Massive Attack...

- Wolfpack...

- Lisa singing...

- Fraser dreaming...

- Sandoval, Hope...

- Not telling a joke...

- Always brave Man...

- No Google pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment