Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A soft desire from my babe Sue to me

 

- Love don't be like that...

- Always a brat...

- Such a cuddly cat...

- Forgot my hat...

- No storm...

- We're always new born...

- Touch me and you know...

- Where the wild flowers grow...

- Sincerely...

- You and me...

- My lips...

- Kissing thee...

- Boston's sweets...

- America and you know...

- Shapire's do glow...

- Once again there's our bed...

- Don't make me mad...

- There's our dance...

- No romance...

- You know me...

- Totally thee...

- Facebook...

- Left hook...

- Instagram...

- Right slam...

- No tinder to play...

- Want you every single day...

- Inside me...

- Volcano's anthology...

- Let's go back...

- Stone age pack...

- You promised me my Man...

- That Microsoft can't hold your pen...

- Three, Two, One...

- World's fun...

- Once again, my GOD...

- Beware with the neighbour's dog...

- Fingers wet...

- Trippy met...

- Not listening to Goo...

- Just me and you...

- Wearing your favorite dress...

- Please don't you dare make a mess...

- Your coat by the floor...

- Always like this...

- Open door...

- Babe, where's my kiss?

- I'm your miss...

- Once again?

- No shame? 

- I'll need ice...

- Not playing dice...

- Again hot...

- Pupils shot...

- What have you got? 

- Covid zone?

- Babe, we're alone...

- One more time...

- Not inside a rhyme...

- It's goo goo...

- Me and you...

- I'll bite you for true...

- Legs in the air...

- Energy's atmosphere...

- Boston state...

- Don't come late...

- Not an insight...

- Give me light...

- A bit mad with you I am...

- You're my Tarzan...

- Not to blame...

- Greystoke Jane...

- It's the lousy tv set...

- Garbage can must be sweat...

- More again? 

- With you never know...

- There's the show...

- We're in a plane...

- Spaceship?

- A grip?

- Battle hill...

- My breasts you feel...

- Don't come with sweet talk...

- Today no white chalk...

- Man

- It's spam...

- My arms around you...

- This ain't new...

- This is YOU...

- No shoelace...

- Our everlasting embrace...


No comments:

Post a Comment