Saturday, March 13, 2021

Developing a new arts project with my love Elena Fesler by my side

In life I think and write quickly in several languages with emotion, always was like this and always will be until the last days of my life.

Sometimes people understand me, other times they don't and they see in me a mystery or somebody that can enter people's minds or hearts in minutes, maybe this is true and I do not know.

I never care that much about what people think or what they know in life because we all share a tiny little corner of a vast cosmos named planet Earth while sharing life with millions of other living beings inside it. 

What I know is that everywhere that I look, I do bump into a blank page and I always try to fill it with emotional words.

Sometimes is hard to write while other times I think on what's right.

Writing or creating the prettiest love story ever is an hard task?

Maybe this is true.

What I know is that I never wear a mask.

Below is a draft for an arts project that I'm conceiving on my mind, heart and soul with my love Elena Fesler and her art dolls, some random bits of my life illustrated with my work along some jigsaw pieces of all my moments with a woman named Laura outside a puzzle while clearly knowing that we both love each other for 15 years.

Many thanks to all international artists that support several of my ideas when I'm in between art projects with them and whose mesmerizing artworks can be seen in previous posts in this same blogue inside written narratives by me to them.

 Special thanks to Elena and Laura (always).

M & E 

 


There's a dolls exhibition where my love Elena Fesler participated - part one 




There're true feelings and emotions that we both share for each other in life and love.




There're flowers for the prettiest woman in the whole wide world.




There's our together hearts beating as one.




There's a dolls exhibition where my love Elena Fesler participated - part two





There's more than feelings when I'm by my love's side Elena Fesler caring for her.




There's a dolls exhibition where my love Elena Fesler participated - part three.




There's reality not being a dream in my love Elena Fesler's eyes.



There's the award winning doll that my love Elena Fesler won with dedication, love and effort.



There's Elena Fesler that's my heart and my queen.


There's the window of our house where my love Elena Fesler waits for me after my work.



There's the PC that I share with my love Elena Fesler.



There's the dolls created by her with love and care while we both write the greatest love story ever.


There's our mutual feelings inside a song.



There's a woman that I love named Laura Manuel who tells me several times that she never forgets how with my words I conquered her heart, knowing myself that she always does the best for me all her time while treating me as an emotional man that she loves.
 When we both dance, the world suddenly stops and she whispers this to me:
"Both you and me together can conquer the world in an eyeblink with your words and our real emotions towards each other that last for more than 15 years" 
 What I know is that my heart stops when I'm with Laura and that she smiles at me with her pretty lips, astonishing glamorous eyes inside our warm embrace.




There's an idea that I gave to my love Elena Fesler for her to spread her love as an art dolls creator with a book written by us together in English.







This is only me waiting for my love Elena Fesler.



These are words about life and love.



This is the small village named Haren in Germany where both me and Elena Fesler share our neverending love inside a real emotional feeling.




This is what I think about arts when Tvs channels and journalists all over the world require my physical presence.



This is Estafeta, that's Mascara's kitty.




This is an artwork created with scissors by my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met.




This is The Thin White Duke holding a biography book based on American actor Buster Keaton.


This is an astonishing artwork based on myself by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta with a message to my love Elena Fesler that she apreciated a lot.




This is German Actress Liv Lisa Fries that's the main character at extraordinary German Tv Series Babylon Berlin.




This is one of the many book collections that I've organized and to where I wrote in world wide global scale being sold out everywhere.




This is only me sharpening my pencil based on masterpiece painting "The Kiss" by Austrian artist Gustav Klimt.




This is an astonishing artwork by my friend and French artist Roski with an extraordinary message.



These are artworks for an upcoming book based on world history by my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero.











This is only me writing a poem to little Camilla that's a child that needs care and love because of an awful disease along her mother Alyanna and her sister at Kiev, Ukraine.




This is Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese while I'm developing an arts project based on it with help by more than 50 international artists.




This is Monali Roy that's a Indian woman writer with whom I'm developing a book project with our together words in four languages at New Dehli - India while being always with my love Elena Fesler.




This is Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character thinking on the moon.




This is Isabel.
She's my belle.
Clearly she ain't the devil in this blue planet that we all share with millions of living species.




This is a coffeeshop that I love at my hometown named Miss Pavlova and where women employees such as Rita and Bárbara along their manager Ana Maio love my physical presence when I visit them.




This is a dialogue in French about fables originally created by Hugo Pratt for his Corto Maltese character adventure books featuring Corto and Golden Mouth that were turned into an astonishing animated movie and a TV series with a bit of my work on it.






This is Italian fashion model Elisa Bella to whom sometimes I write love stories along other top models from several countries and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue. 




This is a book based on Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's memories and his life shown in books.




This is me and my cousin Patricia Azevedo (after more than 25 years without touching each other personally because she lives in Australia) and that's almost the sister that I never had because since we were kids till teenagers we grew up together. She's and always will be my princess and she knows it.




This is a poster by British artist Dave Mckean for a 2021 art's festival.




Last but not least there's Laura again and myself inside our mutual love feelings that last for more than 15 years together.






No comments:

Post a Comment