Saturday, March 6, 2021

Books created and in process with me and international artists along some info based on Valentina and Corto Maltese characters - International artists


I do not know a lot in life, but I do know that I always put my heart and soul in my work while working with the best international artists ever.
Below's a narrative about books that I've created, am creating and will create in my upcoming future with help by international artists ilustrated with pics of my work with them based on real people.



 There's a panel of a comic book strip based on Terhi Ekebom that I'm writing and scripting illustrated with artworks by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta along other international artists and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue.



There're flowers that me and my love Elena share together.



There's a 10 book collection with the complete works by Italian maestro Guido Crepax that started on my mind and where I created everything for it while writing, translating and editing it for a shitty book publisher located at Seattle U.S.A that sold it all over the world with my work on it and that's being sold out real quickly also with awesome reviews all over the world while I was freelancing curating worldwide exhibitions based on its main character Valentina with help by 125 international artists that were born in 20 different countries and with whom I spoke with in several languages being this also part of my work as a professional in countries such as Portugal, Spain, Finland and U.S.A and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue and whose artworks I intend to publish into an awesome art book with my words on it.


There's a personalized mug based on myself by Terhi Ekebom.

There's also a book written and scripted by me based on a twenty first century woman with more than 150 pages settled in 11 cities and countries all over the world such as London, England (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artist Pedro Espinosa), Barcelona, Spain (illustrated with artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed), Le Mans, France (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artist Fidel Martiñez Nadal), Kyoto, Japan (illustrated with artworks by Japanese artist John Kurokawa),Warsaw, Poland (illustrated with artworks by Polish artist Magdalena Minko), Porto, Portugal (illustrated with artworks by Portuguese artist Paulo Pinto), Santiago do Chile, Chile (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artists Daniel Esteve and Toni Benages Gallard), Berlin, Germany (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artist Ivila Cabalero), Milano, Italy (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artist Sandra Hernandez), São Paulo, Brazil (illustrated with artworks by Brazilian artist Brao), Madrid, Spain (illustrated with artworks by Spanish artist Felipe Navarro) along extras by Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas, Spanish artists Santiago Sequeiros, Javier Olivares and Ruben Pellejero, Argentine artists Patricia Breccia and Quique Alcatena, French artist Walter Minus along American artist George Pratt that can be seen in the below pics with some printed masters.




























There's a personalized mug with an artwork based on my last stolen kitty named Ilvie by Argentine artist Mr Ed.


There's an artwork by Portuguese artist Ana Monteiro for a book that I created, scripted and developed with several Portuguese artists along a personalized artwork based on Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by its current artist in its new adventures in books that's my friend and Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero.


There's an astonishing artwork by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli who I work with inside arts projects with several international artists.


There's an artwork sent to me by my friend and Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero (that's current Corto Maltese artist in the character's new adventures being published now) with Valentina's character. 


There's a tribute artwork based on Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Italian artist Andrea Serio along an artwork based on me and Terhi Ekebom by my friend and Italian artist Salvatore Galati.


There's a secret story about Corto Maltese's character, that showcases the life of its creator and Italian artist Hugo Pratt in between reality and fables along Valentina's character that was based on his wife Luisa Crepax (also inspired in American actress Louise Brooks looks) and whose name derives on it's creator niece Valentina Crepax (like was told to me by her and that's written in an Italian book), that's Italian artist Guido Crepax while he also mixed his real life with fantasy.
 Both Hugo Pratt and Guido Crepax wrote letters to American actress Louise Brooks and had written answers from her that're documented.
 Hugo Pratt even met her personally as documented on his books.
 The short story below mentions in Italian that Valentina was in fact Corto Maltese and Valentina's mother Louise (named by the artist after American actress Louise Brooks) daughter after an affair that they both had as stated in the pages below in Italian.











There's also Guido Crepax daughter Caterina Crepax who was with me in my hometown (after our first meeting along her brother Antonio with an exhibition curated by me and dedicated to her father's artworks in 2014 at Beja and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue) while I was working on his father's complete book legacy to U.S.A as can be seen below along artworks created for our meeting by Argentine artist Mr Ed and Spanish artists Pedro Espinosa and Fidel Martiñez Nadal (who we were also developing artworks for my own books with my ideas inside a team effort) 
 Below are pics that state what I mention with Caterina holding my personal Ipad.

Guido Crepax and Valentina

Caterina Crepax




I also remember developing ideas during months with my work for another fictional character created by Italian artist Guido Crepax named Belinda with help by international artists along their artworks such as Tainan Rocha and Brao from Brazil, Stefano Zattera from Italy, Danijel Zezelj from Croatia, Santiago Caruso and Mr Ed from Argentina along Brazilian photographer that showcased both Valentina and Belinda in flesh and bone portrayed by Russian top model Vika Costa and Ukrainian top model Katya Kulizhka as 21st century women and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue.



Then, it was yesterday the birthday of one of my nieces named Lara.


Many thanks to all international artists who support several of my ideas while they do know that I always put what I am into what I do in between art projects.
Special thanks to Elena, always.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment