Thursday, March 11, 2021

Developing an arts project with my love Elena Fesler - International artists

 Small intro.

Today isn't a normal day just because it's the day that my Bela was born.

Nevertheless I'm thinking on developing an awesome art project with my love Elena Fesler along help by some of the best international artists that I know of while being in between several art projects.

Below is an illustrated draft that will help both me and Elena to develop some a bit faster.

Many thanks to all international artists that believe and support several of my ideas and also to Hélia, Terhi, Mascara and Ellistesky.

Special thanks to Elena and to my Bela always.

M &



My love Elena Fesler that was born in 13 December 1973 in Kazhakistan and that moved to Germany in 1993, knows that since she was a small child she loves to paint.

 From 2015 she made several exhibitions in Germany, Holland, Russia and Estonia.

 We together live in a small German village named Haren at an der koppel 6 street where sometimes we share our work to the world.

 She creates magnificient art dolls and I'm a writer, book collection editor/organizer while curating worldwide exhibitions with more than 150 international artists.

 

Written and scripted page panel by me featuring Daria Kovaleva and Dovile Dambrauskaité by Ukrainian artist Arthur Kukhta


A library in Haren - Germany



Elena at work



Elena painting 
 

Elena doll - 02

Elena and her awards as a dolls arts creator


Elena doll - 01



Me and Elena

My soulmate Hélia


Artwork by my friend and French artist Roski based on a Depeche Mode song and who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists




Food



An artwork based on Dita Von Teese by Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists

International woman's day

Flowers to Mascara 



The weather at Mascara's window in Moscow



Ellistesky's legs and feet 





Artworks by my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists



Artwork by my friend and Italian maestro Salvatore Galatti who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists



Artwork by my friend and Spanish maestro Joan Ander Azaola who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists



Artwork by my friend and Argentine maestro Carlos Dearmas who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists




Artwork by my friend and
 Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists


Artwork by my friend and Canadian maestro Stan Wany who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists



Artwork by my friend and Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom who works with me in several of my worldwide projects along several international artists



An artwork inspired on Algerian writer Albert Camus by Argentine maestro José Muñoz to whom I created a book collection to U.S.A.

The Thin White Duke 






3 Artworks by American maestro Frank Thorne who passed away.

Nathan Adler






Hugo Pratt's alter ego Corto Maltese fashion character with whom I'm being inspired to develop an arts project with help by several international artists.




A French book by British writer Rudyard Kipling illustrated by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.



Today was the day when my first wife Anabela Martins Ferreira was born and also our wedding day and I know that I never forget a single detail in my professional or personal life.

To my Bela always



No comments:

Post a Comment