Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Organizing past and present art projects - international artists

Memorial brainstorm while organizing artworks with several international artists inside written narratives with my words.

There're comic strip pages being written and scripted by me with artworks by several international artists as the one below with artworks by Serbian artist Milivoj Milosevic to be turned into books in the upcoming future.



There's TV series Babylon Berlin that both me and Elena love a lot, based on published book series with the same name by German writer Volker Kutscher  along pics with Lithuanian singer/actress Severija Janusauskaite. 










There's an artwork by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...


There's an artwork by Italian artist Salvatore Galati that worked/is working with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...


There's an artwork by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj based on fictional character John Constantine (created by British writer Alan Moore based on British musician Sting's looks and that later was developed by British writer Jamie Delano in the character's own comic book series named Hellblazer and to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue) and that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...


There're artworks by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero that worked/is working with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists and to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue...








There's an artwork by Spanish artist Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortés that worked/is working with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...




There're are artworks by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli that worked/is working with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...




There's an artwork in wood by Argentine artist's father German Genga (named Gustavo Genga) with whom I've worked in worldwide exhibitions along several international artists based on "V for Vendetta" masterpiece created by British writer Alan Moore and British artist David Lloyd with whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue...



There's an artwork by Spanish artist José Luis Ágreda that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...


There're artworks by French artist Walter Minus that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...





There's an artwork by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta that works with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...
 


There's an artwork by Swedish artist Max Andersson that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists and to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue.




There's an artwork based on Hungaryan actor Bela Lugosi by Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan that worked with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists...


There're artworks by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom that worked/is working with me in worldwide arts exbitions along several international artists being also inspiration from several international artists that created artworks based on her or along me, and that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met and to whom I've also made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue...







There're art projects being developed by me like my autobiography as shown below with some examples, having an artwork based on me by Serbian artist Branko Djukic, artworks based on fictional character Belinda by Italian maestro Crepax drawn by Japanese artist John Kurokawa and Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj,  artwork based on fictional character Valentina by Crepax also drawn by Argentine artist Mr Ed (to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue)
 Spanish artist Sonia Pulido and an astonishing photograph by Brazilian artist Alex Korolkovas (to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue)
 based on the before mentioned Belinda and Valentina fictional characters interpreted in flesh and bone by Russi
ian model Vika Costa and Ukrainian model Katya Kulizhka, artworks based on Russian director and musician Mascara (to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue) by Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Argentine artist Pablo Burman, Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz and American artist Erik Von Erik, artworks based on Russian musician and member of Messer Chups band Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva (to whom I've made an exclusive interview that can be read in a previous post at this same blogue).
 by Italian artists Rolando Cicatelli and Stefano Zattera, Spanish artists Jon Ander Azaola and Ruben Pellejero along Turkish artist Ayse Maktas.


There's Mascara (who owes me an ice-cream in Moscow's Red Square) and that worked/is working with me along several international artists that created artworks based on her with me)  astonishing framed video shots in her projects, her kitty Estafeta along her sister Ellistesky...






There's Russian musician Daria Kovaleva aka Dasha Intoxica that worked/is working with me along several international artists that created artworks based on her looks or with me inside art projects Daria Inside An Aria and Bela Is Alive...


There's Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese and his adventures that portray a lot of his own real life and that I'm developing ideas for a tribute book to him with help by several international artists, that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue with written narratives by me to it.











There're artworks inside two masterpiece books named "Indian Summer" and "El Gaucho" (that I've read as a teenager) by Italian maestro Milo Manara with words and script by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt...










There're artworks based on American artist Charles Burns that I admire.





Then there's only me and my youngest niece Leticia.


Many thanks to all international artists w worked, are working or will work with me inside art projects for our upcoming futubre.
Special thanks to Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment