Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Short narrative about Corto Maltese art project inside a love story - International artists

It's hard to develop and to organize art projects inside my mind and heart even being surrounded by some of the best international artists that believe on several of my ideas and that created astonishing artworks to them for exhibitions all over the world or to be in published book form in a worldwide scale also.

It's harder to work with something that was thrown into the air during a biological/financial war.

To write a bit about a complex subject character as Corto Maltese is, it's really hard since it's connected to its creator life that's Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.

In between art projects I know that I must put a bit of what I am while balancing my mind and heart into a free spirit.

Below is a real short draft with some ideas regarding this character while I try to unveil a bit of what I can do with it either in book format or in worldwide exhibitions during one of the worst mankind's world history periods.

Stay tuned for more info about this project and others and their narratives in previous or future posts in this same blogue.

Many thanks to all international artists that support several of my ideas when I'm in between art projects.

Special thanks to my love Elena Fesler that's by my side being my balanced heart and to Terhi Ekebom that has the prettiest soul that I've ever met.


Me and my love Elena Fesler inside a grandiloquent real love story in a small village in Germany



There's me trying to put what I am into what I do with feelings and emotions.


There's one of the most powerful scenes inside Corto Maltese fandom when he says goodbye to Banshee while asking her if she wants to come with him.



There's my heart Elena.


There's another perfect dialogue between Banshee and Corto Maltese in the character's fandom.


There's only me brainstorming while dwelling in between space and time.





There's a paradise beach without mysteries or secrets.





There's the fascinating flipbooks created by Terhi Ekebom that are a wonder to adults and kids also.



There's a book trilogy that I love immensely.




There was an exhibition in Paris - France dedicated to Corto Maltese from July to October 2017 due to the character's 50th anniversary that reminds another one that I organized in my hometown during an arts festival also organized by me and a real small team and that was dedicated to the 75th anniversary of character Prince Valiant by American artist Hal Foster inside metro lines and its train stations in March 2012  














There's a bar in Lisbon named "House of Corto Maltese".



There's a dispute claim from Hergé heirs regarding some tributes artworks to Tintin's character depicting the non existent sex life of this character in the character's books towards French artist Xavier Marabouf and everybody that knows Hergé biography also knows that he loved fascism.



































No comments:

Post a Comment