Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Fables to be published in India - Mascara and Artur Kukhta - international artists

 

by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta featuring Mascara


- Man, what the fuck? 

- Hair's blonde, not red...

- Shock...

- There's the bed...

- Estafeta's my pet...

- Always a brat...

- TV Series Millennium...

- No Armageddon...

- Bloody table...

- Not being able...

- Skeletons we're...

- Like a bloody star...

- Moscow's red square..,

- I'm not your teddy bear...

- There's Kiev's city...

- Bloody know...

- Pretty...

- Gave there a show...

- Sister will kill you...

- Bloody true...

- Gripping grapping stumble...

- Ready to rumble? 

- Bloody Covid...

- Keeps me strain...

- By your side...

- Like a bloody stain...

- Not like this...

- Where's my love kiss?

- I'll be your miss...

- Not a simple bliss...

- Russian punk...

- Portuguese junk...

- In India for true?

- Green and blue? 

- Man, it's me and you...

- We're Jerry and Tom...

- Not a bloody bomb...

- You tell me about YouTube?

- Where's our food? 

- Not in the mood...

- Theater fact...

- Statue's act...

- Videos coreography...

- Directed by me...

- There's you not caring...

- Doubledaring...

- Our son isn't going to be alone...

- Give me your goddamned phone...

- Strange melody...

- Our inner energy...

- Ganges river sweat...

- Not inside an hat...

- Stones tale...

- Oxygen inhale...

- From zero to one...

- US both having fun...

- Louder the DRUM...

- HOME...

- Overthinking...

- Not sinking...

- Fishes...

- Dishes...

- Millennia stone...

- Comfort zone...

- Stars shine...

- Don't you dare make a rhyme...

- You're my goldmine...

- Where's your jeans?

- Power reality dreams...

- Facebook toll...

- Not an Instagram doll...

- Tumblr awake...

- Always late...

- Pinterest...

- Is a human test...

- Etsy store...

- IT'S A BLOODY SHORE...

- Mascara I am...

- Knowing that you're my Man...

- Don't mess my head...

- I can't enter like this on our bed...

- Bloody oath...

- Such a joke...

- There's our shared chemise...

- Russian/Portuguese..

- Don't you dare...

- Not even close...

- Bloody doom's air...

- We're what we chose...

- Straining fast...

- Not our last...

- Skills pedigree...

- Found you and you found me...

- Like the weather I do change...

- Not being at Stonehenge...

- Pillar rock trick...

- MAN, BE GENTLE AND SWEET...

- I'll put gel on your hair...

- Bloody peekaboo...

- Our colourful atmosphere...

- I FUCKING LOVE YOU..

- Sister Elli come.

- Estafeta's eating my phone...

- We're together alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment