Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A short fable to little Camilla who's a strong Ukrainian child

 


- I'm Camilla and you know me...

- Xmas passed...

- It was really fast...

- Ate lots of candy for free...

- Your youngest niece is also a child..

- We're the best penpals for more than a short while...

- I love Rudolph reindeer and its magic...

- She's sweet...

- One time you told Allyana that's my mom...

- Not tragic...

- Something for fun...

- I laughed a lot...

- Not in the land of whatsnot...

- Saturday I baked cakes with my mum and my sister...

- With the shape of a scissor...

- I was watching TV and saw a dragon stone...

- Told this to my mom: 

"Need your phone"

"Man in the North must see that dragons are never alone" 

- She answered me this:

"Ok, I'll send him an image" 

"With magical dragon's pilgrimage"

- My sister was on Tik Tok listening to rock...

- My mom told her about the cake's figure duck...

- It was real fun...

- Like an enchanted melody drum...

- I watched a cartoon...

- There was a man in the moon...

- Eating bread and butter with a spoon...

- I stared at that image all day...

- Listening to what the man to the moon did say...

- Out of nowhere a woman was by his side...

- Told him that he was the sun...

- Both listening to the sound of whales glide..

- It was joyfully fun..

- She was the moon..

- They were together in a small room...

- I painted all the scene in a notebook...

- Used some words also for you to look...

- Then I saw a cat...

- He was wearing a funny hat...

- Told this to my mother:

"There's a cat wearing a hat staring at a bat"

- She answered me this:

"It's how you're"

"You know that you were born from a star" 

"Not from here far" 

"You must help me clean the dishes"

"Later we go to the lake to observe fishes" 

- Felt like a princess for real...

- At a mountain's top hill...

- It was like magic was everywhere...

- All over Kiev's atmosphere...

- Felt proud...

- So screamed with joy to a mountain real loud...

- The world was a special place once again...

- I know...

- I really know...

- That I'm stronger than any pain...

- Must see what I'Il think on today...

- And then later to you I do say...

- Be always cool...

- Your youngest niece is also for you fool...

- I'll paint really quick something for you...

- With lots of colours today...

- Not only the color blue...

- I'm the future of the world...

- This you to me told...

- It was a gift way more precious than gold...

- My sis and my mom say "hi" to you...

- Never forget always be something new...


No comments:

Post a Comment