Friday, March 26, 2021

A short dialogue between Elena and me

 


- To lose someone...

- Is listening all days to a head's drum..

- You know that I am...

- Mother nature...

- Outside any pen...

- Always mature...

- Time's creation.

- Caring for every nation...

- Just like a tender kiss rain...

- Dwelling inside water without pain...

- Minutes and seconds do pass...

- Don't love listening to jazz...

- There's tantra...

- Parabola's mantra...

- Visioning who we together are...

- Outside any car...

- Echo thunderstorm...

- Not feeling you gone...

- Into thy arms...

- Staring at the sky...

- No alarms...

- We're more than a simple sigh...

- Really don't know...

- Why fire or bow?

- Tell me please...

- Will you dance with me forever at ease? 

 Look into your pretty eyes...

 Don't see any lies...

 Answer you without tempo:

- Life's more than a crescendo...

- Grass grows in innuendo...

- Being thy soul...

- Where beauty does glow...

- Being thy heart...

- Without any depart...

- Being thy desire...

- Without a pyre fire...

- There's horse's troy...

- We're more than a toy...

- Delicious food we eat...

- Our bound paper sheet...

- All infinity is...

- Sand carved into our kiss...

- Ad eternum feeling...

- Not kneeling...

- All earth and stone...

- Our ethereal zone...

- It's the juice of the land...

- No amend...

 You answer me this:

- Storm inside...

- Nothing to hide...

- Empty vessel shell..

- Know that I'm your bell(e)...

- Trickery treat...

- Us being sweet...

- Words fall from your chest...

- Thinking on my rest...

- It's our together unity...

- When you become me and I thee...

- Free flowing matter energy...

- My hands touch us all day...

- Don't speak or say...

- Morning I awake...

- With you freestate...

- By my side...

- Outside any ride...

- There's our hair...

- Essence to bear...

- Nothing to spare...

- Candlelight smoke...

- Not a joke...

- A host...

- Our mutual toast...

- Feeling you again...

- Spirit's to blame...

- Like an entity...

- Just you and me...


No comments:

Post a Comment