Monday, March 15, 2021

Something soft whispered to my left ear by Monali Roy

 

- Man, dream but no sleep...

- Picked us a flower...

- Outside our spaceship...

- By the hour...

- Bengali poetry...

- Anarchy love ministry...

- There's you and me...

- Magic for free...

- Your words shatter my heart...

- Not being a depart...

- Roses have thorns...

- Send me a song from a viking's horn...

- Don't be an island inside an island...

- Tune into myself...

- Inside a bookshelf...

- Come into our room and dance with me...

- Totally free...

- Maybe it's salt...

- Not brewing malte...

- Throwing our hands into a seashore...

- Us forever more...

- Women love you...

- This ain't new...

- Planet blue...

- Let me see what I can do...

- Love Punk Rock...

- Not Electroshock...

- It's time spring...

- Want reality...

- Not a dream...

- Time quality...

- A kiss by you into me thrown...

- Just like when we're alone...

- India's land...

- Not without an end...

- Let's make magic again...

- No bloody shame...

- I know that you're just like the sea...

- Love also the river in thee...

- It's Covid season zone...

- Videodrome...

- I know that you love me...

- The song is loud...

- Like a Bengali tyger in a forest roaming free...

- I moan proud...

- Stylish we're...

- I never know if atoms divide...

- Not a galaxy star...

- Us into a ride...

- This is how I love you...

- Words popping out as new...

- No honey...

- Triggering a bunny...

- Wore your pants and coat today...

- There's our say...

"Two in one when we're higher than the sun" 

- Sometimes I see your eyes...

- No tears or lies...

- Observing our together bodies outside...

- A glorious sight...

- Run into your huge arms...

- Kiss you without alarms...

- The birds sing...

- About what the world will bring...

- Once again your heart in my left hand...

- Tasted it a bit and it didn't had an end...

- Caressing my hair...

- Into New Dehli's streets thick air...

- Once again feel your kiss..

- Not being a collateral miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment