Monday, March 15, 2021

A short fable to Allyana's daughter Camilla

 


A short fable to little Camilla that's a strong and fierce child that just wants to be wild.

 She says this to me:

- Man of the North...

- Send us good energy...

- There's your port...

- But to me want more for free...

- Sometimes I play with my sister and Allyana's that's my mom...

- Together we make cakes for fun...

- Went to the movies with them yesterday...

- It was fun and it wasn't Saturday...

- You know that I love to read your stories bold...

- They're never cold...

- I know that you've nieces with my age...

- They're child wild inside your inner pace...

- Kiev, Ukraine...

- Not a game...

- The sky looks beautiful today...

- It's the blossom of spring, they say..

- Watched a fabulous movie...

- Princesses and faeries were acting real groovie...

- It was fun...

- Me, my sister and my mum...

- There was candy everywhere...

- Felt myself real happy...

- Not elsewhere...

- Also not snappy...

- Knew that you were writing me a story...

- I'm the future of this planet blue's glory...

- Lots of times I ask Mr Sandman to give me even one more dream...

- To eat even more sugar and cream..

- While going home I observe cats...

- Think on you with funny hats...

- My mum tells me that you're real tall...

- Like a giant staring at a wall...

- I know that you once were a child just like me...

- Without poetry...

- I know also that you don't have children of your own...

- But feel your energy in my mum's phone...

- My sister plays with me several times...

- Outside rhymes...

- I observe the stars...

- Always watch out for the passing cars...

- I'm part of future's mankind...

- Want to be greater also with my mind...

- Being always kind...

- Towards animals not blind...

- Knowing that you Ukranian don't write...

- Must translate English by sight...

- I'm feeling stronger than ever...

- Not thinking in the land of never...

- Will help my mum to a cake cook...

- My sister will read me later a book...

- About planet Earth and the entire galaxy...

- My own glorious adventures tales forever free...

- Camilla I am...

- Proud of the future of my land...

No comments:

Post a Comment