Monday, November 25, 2019

A fable inside three poems to Metisha, Alessia and Victoria Jancke - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

American model - Metisha

- Maybe not...
- There's a lot...
- A small ink pot...
- JACKPOT...
You told me this loud in some crowd...
- Seventh son...
- Seventh mum...
- Let's have fun...
  I said this to you...
- Jean Paul Gautier?
- Cartier
- There's lack of fashion these days with passion...
- There's a coffee shop...
- Maybe there's not...
- We're inside a pale blue dot... 
 I told this to you
- What are you saying Man?
- Story of old by the cold?
- Story of a green sea where trees are free?
- I don't understand you at all... 
 I was staring at you by The Fall... 
 There was a rock near you that seemed to be a clock... 
 You were drinking wine with a fine glass with class...
- Maybe this was you...
- Maybe this was new...
- Maybe this was true...
- I know that my memory isn't brand new...
- This is true... 
 I said this to you.
 You were smiling then while I was free writing to you with my pen...


Italian model - Alessia De Carolis 
- Being there...
- Not here...
 You said this to me while I was listening to Echo & The Bunnymen with a simple pen...
- I don't understand you at all...
- Are we by The Fall?
 I've asked you this in a morning glory inside a story...
- Come on...
- Let's go...
- I've an hat...
- Let's follow Joe...
You said this to me.
 Your long black hair along your black eyes were a picture in frame not always being the same...
- There's a shape, Man...
- Look where we stand...
- There's some band...
- Let's jam...
I wasn't understanding you at all inside a Call...
 You were pretty and you weren't small... 
- Chess Man...
- Grab your pen...
- Be who I am...
- There's some glam...
I stared at you out of the blue... 
- Stars shone your way inside a day...
- Come...
- What...
- May...
- Free fall inside a house hall...
- Nature's call...
 You said this to me...
 I was having a coffee...
 You gave me a sweet where we meet... Poetry was pagan and notes were being written as a smithereen...
- Come on...
- You ain't gonna slip at all with me...
- You know me...
- I'm free... 
 Staring at your right arm I've observed in it a tattoo that wasn't a taboo...
 Symbol of a sailor being a tailor...
- Look at the wind...
- It'll blow us away if we don't pray...
 There was pumpkin jack with a nightmare king outside a pin.
- Scissor and hands...
- Be Vincent Price...
- I'm going to cook you meat and rice...
 You said this to me and your silhouette was that special place where we met.


Czech Actress Victoria Jancke 

- 12...
- 20...
- 09...
- We're inside a rhyme...
 I said this to you...
- A glass of wine?
- Come on...
- I know that you're kind...
- I don't know what to do today...
- Come...
- What...?
- May...
- We're in Greece...
- Say "please"...
- You're Portuguese...
 There was old history by our side inside a ride...
 There was philosophy and even entropy...
- Man, old Europe isn't fun...
- Come on...
- Let's walk by the sun...
 A song's lyric was on my mind:
  "Wild flower, I love you every hour"
 Your blonde hair mirrored an acropolis (or was it a metropolis?)...
 I knew at this time that I was a bit lost inside a Fritz Lang's movie inside a rhyme...
- Socrates...
- Pytagoras...
- Yin and bloody Yang...
- Yes...
- You...
- Man...
- No pen...
- No worries though...
- Where the wind blow...
- There's Plato's alegory cave...
- I prefer visioning you with a shave...
 You were saying this to me.
 Your blue eyes carried no lies...
 Your face was inside an embrace...
 You even forgot to tie your own shoe lace...
- Man, let's gaze...
- There's islands everywhere...
- There's this beautiful atmosphere...
- There's no religion here...
- There's beauty there...
- Come with me...
- We'll marvel the sea...
 You were a mermaid then and without me noticing it at all...
 ...There was The Fall while we were inside a museum hall...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...