Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A fable to Daria inside An Aria book project - International Artists

Inside a draft to Daria Inside An Aria's book project with help by international artists


Me and Daria inside a book project with artworks by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve based on myself and by Italian artist Stefano Zattera based on Daria 


- You're pretty sweety...
- You aren't trick or treaty...
- You don't carry a black flag on your bag...
 I was saying this to you as if it was something new...
- Man, there's something wrong...
- You told me about a song...
- Daria was inside an Aria...
- 8 and 1/2 was groovy...
- Barbara wore steal while guiding the wheel...
- There was a pussycat running around a bat saying: "Faster, don't heal nor kill"...
- There were aliens around a naked girl by The Fall...
- There was Philip Jeffries inside a TV series that was toy joy...
- There was Shakespeare without a spear...
- There was a girl that loved to be spanked and banged...
- There was a Zombie Girl turning old with the cold...
- There was Saint Petersburg and Salzburg...
- There was me and you out of the blue...
 I was staring at the beauty of you...
 You were a little princess thinking about some mess...


Daria and Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese 


 Questions were on my mind:
- What's she saying to me?
- That the world is whatever we see?
- That she doesn't drink booze and that she isn't loose?
- That she's my muse?
- That she tip toe something to me with an arrow and a bow?
 You were saying this to me:
- Man, Intoxication is a pagan nation...
- Drive your pen in a day...
- The song does say "come what may"...
- Russia isn't latin...
- It's white satin...
- Don't be mean to me...
- I love my hair being free...
- Faster...
- Pussycat...
- There's a bat...
- Kill it and climb that hill...
 I was staring at your smile for a while...
 You showed me your hand saying this to me:
- You know that tree..
- Let's go by car...
- It isn't far...
- Don't stare at my hips...
- Observe my lips...
 I was a bit scared...
Your fangs were on my neck...
Telling me to go back...


Daria and myself by The Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...