Friday, November 22, 2019

A poem to Isabel Berg who I love because she's not a dove - tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

Me, Isabel, Pessoa and Bela Lugosi


- Man, come on...
- We're home...
- Don't be like that...
- We've our love as fact...
- 15...
- 16...
- 17...
- Remember when you told me that simple thing?
- We both had a ring...
- We had a number in our hearts...
- It gave us google maps...
- Your hair is always inside some sort of glam inside a bang...
- Can I comb it for you out of the blue?
 I wasn't understanding what you were saying to me...
 It was Danish...
 I'm only Portuguese...
 I've told you this:
- Love, please...
- You know that I'll marry you for true and our love is not going to be blue...
 You were wearing a black coat and we weren't near any boat...
 You carried a bag with books and cosmetics for your own looks...
 I wasn't thinking about any vampire movie at all...
 We love each other and we're by The Fall...
- Pessoa... Man...
- Where's the disquiet?
- With me you're always lovable and quiet being  vulnerable...
- You know that my red hair is your personal atmosphere...
 I looked into your eyes and told you:
- I love you...
- You know that I do...
- I'm with you...
- You know why we're new...
 A cat was passing by...
 A bat was flying high...
 A sparrow was following an arrow...
 A bunny was being funny...
- Top model babe...
- You know that I'm you're slave...
- Love the rose on our house near your red blouse...
- Nothing compares to you...
- You know that this is true...
 I was telling you this inside a warm kiss...
 You told me something about some street bliss...
 You told me that a flower is never sour...
 You told me that there was some smoke inside a joke...
 You even told me about a fashion character while I was jogging inside a verse in the multiverse of you without us being blue...
- Man, you're always like this...
- What can I say?
- Give you the prettiest kiss?
- Today is the day?
- Will you be with me forever and ever, not being in the land of never?
- You're Atlantis descendant, Man...
- Maybe it's because of this that I love you and your pen...
 I suddenly didn't knew what to answer you...
 You were pretty and neaty...
 You were an astonishing girl by The Fall...
  I've thought this to myself:
- Maybe she loves me for who I am...
- Maybe she loves me with or without glam...
- Maybe she loves me because I was born in the prettiest city in the world...
- Maybe (maybe, maybe)...
- She knows that my heart beats for her in our own magnificient and astonishing personal atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...