Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Info inside a short narrative while being in between books/exhibitions projects with help by international artists

This is me and it's a fact with no act.
I know little things in life...
So, this is only a short draft of my own autobiography merged with some other book projects that I'm working on at the same time in old Europe.
I only know that at school, I had to learn how to comunicate with people in several languages.
I only know that I loved then myths and I still do...
I only know that I needed to analyze all Fernando Pessoa's books at that time and I was the best student in the country where I was born in the 90's
I only know that Fernando Pessoa is the best writer ever...
I only know that he loved a woman named Ofélia...
I only know that at the same time I've loved to read Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character adventures in several languages...
I only know that I preserved and defended my family and my loved ones all the time in my life...
I only know that Crowley had several women that were his muses...
I only know that I've read Aldous Huxley "The Doors Of Perception" ten times minimum...
I only know that I never loved secrets or mysteries...
I only know that I always loved TV series Twin Peaks by American director David Lynch...
I only know that I always love movies and music...
I only know that I always comunicated with several women at the same time while writing poems to them...
I only know that I'm not a bloody machine...
I only know that I love to preserve my own memories registered with every little tiny detail.
I only know that I always loved Eros and Psyque...
I only know that I always loved to solve puzzles in life...
I only know that I hate rats or vampires...
I only know that I always shared love with women that I've loved or love...
I only know that I always gave a bit of me to everybody who I worked with be them men or women all over the world in this planet blue called Earth...
For now this is what "I only know" and there's pictures below that prove what I state above in some sort of short narrative inside captions in them. 


This is only me as a matter of fact

This is me and a shadow of a woman that I love inside an act

This is Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character dreaming with my love Helen of Troy while she's mirroring a glass inside a pass

This is an artwork by Italian artist Stefano Zattera, a picture of Atlantis in Portugal among The Big Bad Wolf and The Three Little Piggies


This is Vincent Van Gogh with a message 

This is a Corto Maltese book by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt side by side with pics by a blonde girl with another one by British writer Aldous Huxley named "The Doors of Perception" along a stunning tribute to Ridley Scott's "Blade Runner"masterpiece movie by French artist Barthelemy

This is me and my cousin Luna 

This is masterpiece graphic novel "El Gaucho" by Italian maestros Hugo Pratt and Milo Manara, a mesmerizing artwork by Bolivian artist Sergio Alejandro Aguilera Abrega and a tribute artwork to both Edward Hopper paintings and David Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series

This is only me and some of my nieces

This is a pretty Russian woman holding a book with a saying, an artwork based on American actor Clint Eastwood by Polish artist Nikodem Cabala, masterpiece graphic novel "Indian Summer" by Italian maestros Hugo Pratt and Milo Manara, a pic by czech musician Iva Bittova and tribute artworks to a Zombie Girl Lost Inside A Call book project by Japanese artist John Kurokawa and Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli

This is an awesome artwork by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli and a tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Fashion character Corto Maltese by Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen 

This is my friend and pretty Italian fashion model Elisa de Panicis, Two books by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt with some of the adventures of his alterego fashion character Corto Maltese and a sentence with a XXIst century woman about puritanism

This is Didi Wray

These are artworks by Indonesyan artist Wendy Saber Core, Spanish maestro Jon Ander Azaola, Canadian artist Dave Cooper and Japanese artist Junya Watanabe

This is a book based on Eros and Psyche

This is me among my friend and Italian fashion model Marika Baldini and Russian artist Natasha Von Braun 

This is one of the best arts magazine ever edited and with works by Fernando Pessoa and other artists - Orpheus - 01

This is a book about a meeting with British artist Aleister Crowley and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with written letters by him to Crowley himself - 01

This is a book about a meeting with British artist Aleister Crowley and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with written letters by him to Crowley himself - 02

This is about a meeting with British artist Aleister Crowley and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with written letters by him to Crowley himself - 03


This is a magazine about a meeting with British artist Aleister Crowley and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with written letters by him to Crowley himself - 04

This is another magazine about a meeting with British artist Aleister Crowley and Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa with written letters by him to Crowley himself - 05


This is an article written about before mentioned Crowley and Pessoa's meeting - 01

This is an article written about before mentioned Crowley and Pessoa's meeting - 02


This is one of the best arts magazine ever edited and with works by Fernando Pessoa and other artists - Orpheus - 02

This is Elena aka Helen of Troy and she clearly isn't a boy
References:
Fernando Pessoa's Orpheus magazine and his meeting with Aleister Crowley
Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese books
Aldous Huxley "The doors of perception"
Atlantis myth
Walt Disney's tale "Big Bad Wolf and The Three Little Pigs", Vincent Van GoghBlade RunnerTwin PeaksEdward Hopper.
Artworks that illustrated this post alphabetical organized by international artists birth country:
Belgium 
Christophe Swjisen
Bolivia
Sergio Alejandro Abrega Aguilera
France 
Barthelemy
Sandrine Rastrelli
Canada
Dave Cooper
Indonesya
Wendy Saber Core
Italy 
Rolando Cicatelli
Stefano Zattera
Japan 
John Kurokawa
Junya Watanabe
Poland 
Nikodem Cabala
Russia
Natasha Von Braun
Spain
Jon Ander Azaola

Many thanks to all international artists that supported and are supporting several book projects that I'm working on at the same time and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue. You're the best.
Special thanks to some members of my family, my friends, to Italian fashion models Marika BaldiniElisa De Panicis, Czech musician Iva Bittova, Argentine musician Didi Wray, French artist Sandrine Rastrelli, Danish teacher Isabel Berg, Russian artist Natasha Von BraunElenaSandra and her kitty Ofélia


Below is a song by British band  Idles named "I'm Scum" from their album "Act As A Joy Of Resistance" released in 2018 and that appeared in Peaky Blinders TV series at Season 5 episode 6 named "Mr Jones" broadcasted by BBC one British channel with its lyrics sending a clear message of who normal people are to vampires that lurk in our society 



Hey, hey
I'm council house and violent
I'm laughing at the tyrants
I'm sleeping under sirens
Whilst wondering where the time went
I'm scum, I'm scum, yeah
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
I sing at fascists 'til my head comes off
I am Dennis Skinner's molotov
I'm lefty, I'm soft
I'm minimum wage job
I am a mongrel dog
I'm just another cunt
I'm scum, I'm scum, yeah
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
This snowflake's an avalanche
Dirty martyred filthy scum
For a long long while I'm known as
Dirty martyred filthy scum
For a long old while I'm known as scum
I'm scum
Spit in your percolator
I am procrastinator
I over-tip the waiter
Sarcastic amputator
'Cause I'm scum
I'm scum, yeah
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
I don't care about the next James Bond
He kills for country, queen and god
We don't need another murderous toff
I'm just wondering where the high street's gone
'Cause I'm scum
I'm scum, yeah
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
This snowflake's an avalanche
Dirty martyred filthy scum
For a long long while I'm known as
Dirty martyred filthy scum
For a long old while I'm known as scum
For a long old while I'm known as scum
For a long old while I'm known as scum
For a long old while I'm known as scum

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...