Friday, November 8, 2019

A poem to kitty Ofélia because she's Bela

Ofélia 

- Hey you...
- Out of the blue...
- Something new...
- I'm not lost in Babel...
- I've learnt that all that I need to do is being belle...
- Learned a new language...
- All's different in science...
- All's different in silence...
- Can I destroy the entire house now with an arrow and a bow?
 Asks Ofélia this to Sandra with a kiss...
- You're my morning bliss...
- Super pretty kitty...
- You're so sweety...
- Your fur isn't black at all and we are only by The Fall...
- You circle my entire being with your own dream and without a scream...
 Says this Ofélia to Sandra...


French Words 

- I sigh...
- I lie...
- When you're not by my side...
- I turn the house into a tide...
- You are pretty also...
- Your long hair is cool as a tool...
- Your dress is a game chess...
- Please make check mate in my plate...
- I want chicken and fish on my dish...
- What's that?
- Another cat?
- Never in your dreams will you bring here another feline one who screams.
 Says Ofélia this to Sandra.
 Sandra is tired... 
 All week she was hired... 
 Sandra is cool... 
 Sandra is Ofélia's tool... 
 Sandra has a blouse destroyed by Ofélia in their house...
- Hey you...
- What's new?
- You know that I love you...
- You're my loose muse...
- There's a dream with a pin...
- There's a glass mirror with class...
- There's our free pass...
- There's a song about love...
- There's a song about a dove...
- I know what I should do...
- Only kiss the fun for fun...
- Being Bela without an umbrella...
- Don't read a book...
- Just observe my look...
- I'm sleepy and lazy being at the same time a daisy...
Said Ofélia this to Sandra.
- Never drink wine...
- Water is fine...
- Never wear a mask...
- You're my task...
- You're my kitty sweetie...
- You're super pretty...
- Let's sleep and inside dreams meet...
 Sandra says this to Ofélia while her tiny paws show a tiny bit of her claws...
- It's love you know?
- It's not a dove in a rainbow... 
 Sandra whispered this to Ofélia while knowing that being a muse is being a bit spread loose without any noose... 
 Ofélia licked Sandra's face and suddenly they were inside a magnificent embrace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...