Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Short info about Corto Maltese tributes artwork by International artists

Working in between book projects with some of the best internacional artists that I know of makes me a bit dizzy but not amnesiac.

Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese book project with several tributes to him that were created, are being created or will be created in the future will be a reality in 2020, but I know that I'm only one man.
More info about this project in previous or upcoming future posts in this same blogue.
Many thanks to all international artists that are in this same boat with me and without a coat, knowing that Corto was Hugo, Pratt was Maltese and he wasn't a tailor but a sailor.

'
Myself inside a Call by The Fall with a tribute artwork by French artist Richard Blaine to fashion character Corto Maltese created by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt

Myself outside a Call in The Fall with a tribute artwork by Italian artist Salvatore Galati to fashion character Corto Maltese created by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.


Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff in a meeting with a "Black Cat" along a tribute artwork by Italian Artist Andrea Serio to fashion character Corto Maltese created by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.

Below is a tribute song to Corto Maltese by Italian band Mau Mau from their album "Viva Mamamera" released in 1996




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...