Sunday, November 3, 2019

A poem to Daria inside an Aria - Tribute to Bela Lugosi narrative

Daria inside an Aria 

- Man, it's my birthday...
- Man, be sweet...
- Man, I love a trick or treat...
- Man, don't be like that...
- Man, don't take any bunnies from your hat...
- Man, you know that I'm a cat...
 You were telling me this...
 I didn't knew what to do...
 It was true...
 I didn't knew what to tell you...
 It was not true...
- Daria, you know who you're...
- You're a star that's never far...
- You're beauty in white...
- You always have an insight...
- You're pretty at candlelight...
- You always look so bright...
You were staring at me...
You were telling me something kind...
You were telling me something with your own mind:
- Man, sometimes I know that you're Philip without a grip...
- Other times I know that you're Jeffries in entries...
- There are times when I dance inside an Aria...
- There are other times when I'm only Daria...
- There are times when we both smile...
- There are times when we see that to have fun is worthwhile...
 You were astonishingly pretty then...
 There were vintage cars...
 There were some bars...
 There was Saint Petersburg...
 There wasn't Salzburg...
 You showed me a tarot card...
 It had there a written word...
 "Ariadedisninaaira"
I wasn't scared at all...
We were at The Fall...
We weren't inside a call...
There were bats being brats...
There were zombies sad and not mad...
There were books...
There were looks...
We were inside a movie...
- Hey Man, this is groovy...
 You said...
- 31...
- You're fun...
- I've replied...
- 23...
- You know me...
You said this while menacing me...
 We weren't in France inside a "beat séance"...
 We weren't in a dance writing a romance...
 You were there...
 Maybe, we were elsewhere...
- "Sierffej"
 You said this staring at me...
 There was a peak...
 There wasn't any leak...
- I know your soul...
- I know that you're bold...
- I know that you're worth old...
 I said this to you.
  You looked at me...
 There was number one...
 There was number three...
 You told me this:
- Hey Man, it's my birthday...
- Come what may...
- Let's dance for free...
- You know me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...