Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Info about work done, that I'm doing or will do with international artists in book form



This is some info being provided to all people (be them artists or not) who work with me from every single corner of this planet named Earth.

 I'm only a simple guy and always was, but from time to time, I must remember what I've did, I'm doing or will do with help by international artists artworks in exhibitions/books as a writer/editor/world wide exhibitions curator because I know that I'm not a machine.
 I remember helping a lot festival organizers with solo exhibitions and international known artists pesence at Beja - Portugal comic book festival while writing about them such as American artist Dame Darcy (who I made a tour all over Portugal) in 2012, Swedish artist Max Andersson with a solo exhibition there in 2018 and a huge exhibition dedicated to Italian maestro Guido Crepax in 2015 with his heirs Antonio and Caterina Crepax.
 I remember organizing an arts multimedia festival in Porto with well known artists in 2014 such as American artist Melinda Gebbie that's wife of British writer/genius Alan Moore, Belgium artist Dominique Goblet, French artist Olivier Deprez, Italian artist Fabio Civitelli, British artists David Hine, David Lloyd, German artists Lars Henkel, Kai Pfeiffer and Anke Feuchtenberger.
 I also know that in 2015, I've developed/organized from its earliest root a ten book collection based on Italian maestro Guido Crepax's complete artworks with help by some of the best essayists/writers in the world and that were coordinated by me as a team and that it was a sucess both in sales and by book readers/critics, in addition to this, I've organized tribute artworks by several of the best artists ever to his main character Valentina (who in fact was inspired in his wife Luisa Crepax and their life as a couple) and also to Belinda (that was another character from Guido Crepax) and the artists who were with me on this project were more than 150 and I organized exhibitions in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and U.S.A to exhibit their magnificient art skills that were later published in limited booklets with my help/organization at American book publisher Fantagraphics, knowing that I wrote stories for this character with help  by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Spanish Artists idel Martiñez NadalPedro EspinosaSandra HernandézIvilaSantiago SequeirosToni Benages GallardFelipe H. Navarro, Brazilian artist Brao, Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Portuguese artist Paulo Pinto, Polish artist Magdalena Minko and that were set in Milan - ItalyLe Mans - FranceMadrid - SpainBarcelona - CatalonyaSantiago do ChileWarsaw - PolandBerlin - GermanySão Paulo - Brasil and Porto - Portugal with the support of Swiss band Young Gods.
 I know that this shitty publisher stabbed me on my back and stole my ideas and hardwork with Crepax's heirs help after the books being distributed worldwide in thousands of U.S. Dollars in royalties, just because I was weak due to a divorce, 
 I know that in 2018, I've single handely organized a book collection dedicated to Argentine maestro Alberto Breccia (whose ideas were once again stolen from me) and that are being distributed in the world wide world with my work on them.
 Knowing also that I've organized another book collection to Argentine maestro José Muñoz to the same book publisher and that I lost track of it. 
 I also know that in 2018, I've helped well known Croatian maestro Danijel Zezelj on his book "Savages", Swedish artist Max Andersson on the entire collection of his works to be publisher at Fantagraphics, that in 2017, I've made all my efforts to publish a complete collection to Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros
 That in the same year, I asked British artist David Lloyd that created "V for vendetta" masterpiece graphic novel with British writer/genius Alan Moore to create an original artwork for Portuguese book edition of it which he did and that wasn't used to my surprise.
 I thought on 2018 on quitting my work in arts, so I left Fantagraphics and started working alone.
 I know that before and when I was a member of this publisher for three years, that are a bunch of thieves, I've made good interviews to well known international artists such as:
 Brian Biggs, George Pratt, Peter Bagge, Greg Ruth, Gary Reed, Jason Lutes, Joe Pruett, Terry Moore, Melinda Gebbie from U.S.A.
 Alex Korolkovas from Brazil 
 David Lloyd from U.K.
 Danijel Zezelj from Croatia 
 Dominique Goblet from Belgium 
 Olivier Deprez from France 
 Anke Feuchtenberger from Germany 
 Crepax heirs, Lorenzo Mattotti and Fabio Civitelli from Italy 
 Vincent Bal from Holland 
 Terhi Ekebom from Finland 
 Cristina and Patricia Breccia, Mr Ed, Quique Alcatena from Argentina 
 Fidel Martiñez Nadal, Ruben Pellejero, Santiago Sequeiros from Spain 
 Lars Erik Sjunesson and Max Andersson from Sweden
 To musicians such as: 
 Iva Bittova from Czech Republic, Zombierella and Guitaracula from Russia among others that I'm interviewing now.
 I know that 2019 was the year to put my ideas back together so I'm doing an European tour with my own simple projects created by me to develop and to publish in book form with help by international artists and that are the following:
Ten stories based on a XXIst century woman 
Daria Inside An Aria 
A Zombie Girl by The Fall
Didi Wray Lost In A Love Story Every Single Day
Mascara Girl Inside a Call 
Lost In a Nordic Dream Book anthology
Tribute Narrative to Bela Lugosi 
Tribute artworks to Hugo Pratt's fashion character 
Compilation of several poems written by me to some of the prettiest women that I know.
My own autobiography 
And maybe a project based on Pessoa and Aleister Crowley.
 I don't know if I'll be able to finish allthese projects in 2020 while working alone and having my own life, but I'll try to do it.
Below are some pictures/artworks by international artists being them filled not only with art but with life itself inside their captions and that will serve as inspiration to my own written narratives.
 Many thanks to all international artists who supported, are supporting or will support some of my ideas.
 Special thanks to Victoria, Elisa, Eshley, Marika, Isabel, Alice, Sandrine, Sandra, Didi, Mascara Girl, my nieces/nephews, my stolen kitty Ilvie, to Daria and Elena who sometimes give me all the energy that I need to develop my projects/ideas in this thing called life.

Me and Daria Kovalenka 
Inside an autobiography with Didi Wray and a Zombie girl, along two artworks by Swedish artist Nicolas Krizan based on her that I've organized with help by more than 70 internacional artists with an exhibition dedicatec to her, an artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino based on a modern couple and one tribute artwork by American artist Brian Biggs that was one of more than 150 tributes to fashion character Valentina by Guido Crepax (whose book collection was organized by me as editor/writer and that was published by American publisher Fantagraphics and that is being distributed worldwide), that I also published in limited booklets at Fantagraphics while paying homage to this iconic fashion character in several exhibitions in countries such as Spain, Portugal, Italy, Finland, France and U.S.A with help by more than 150 internacional artists that were born in different countries and with whom I communicated with in five languages while writing new comic boom stories yet to be published with artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Spanish Artists Fidel Martiñez Nadal, Pedro Espinosa, Sandra Hernandéz, Ivila, Santiago Sequeiros, Toni Benages Gallard, Felipe H. Navarro, Brazilian artist Brao, Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Portuguese artist Paulo Pinto, Polish artist Magdalena Minko and that were set in Milan - Italy, Le Mans - France, Madrid - Spain, Barcelona - Catalonya, Santiago do Chile, Warsaw - Poland, Berlin - Germany, São Paulo - Brasil and Porto - Portugal

A fascinating Grant Morrison's "The invisibles" cover by British artist Brian Bolland with whom I've worked on the mega project tributes to Valentina fashion character mentioned in the above caption along an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino based on me and Daria Kovalenka for book projects "Daria Inside an Aria" and my own autobiography with help by more than 60 international artists

A tribute artwork based on a Zombie Girl by Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel for exhibition based on her looks by myself with help of more than 70 international artists that was exhibited in Porto's streets in 2018 and it's going to be compiled in  book form being it written and organized by me in 2020 with the title "A Zombie girl by The Fall", two artworks to iconic fashion character Valentina by Spanish artist Fidel Martiñez Nadal and Argentine artist Mr Ed in the mega project to this character organized by me as mentioned in a caption above mentioned, a Didi Wray pic for upcoming book project "Didi Wray Lost In A Love Story Every Single Day" written/organized by me with help by international artists who Also drew her, one of the limited booklets to already mentioned Valentina mega project next to an artwork by Spanish maestro Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortes based on a simple woman and an artwork by Spanish maestro Javier Olivares that I used in a personalized t-shirt and helped his masterpiece "ladies in waiting" being published at American publisher Fantagraphics 

Myself and a tribute artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino for book project "Daria Inside An Aria" with help by several international artists based on Daria Kovalenka and that's being organized and written by me

Some artworks by Spanish artists Sonia Pulido and Pedro Espinosa who worked with me on Valentina mega project, an artwork by Italian maestro Lorenzo Mattotti who I made an interview to in Portugal, an artwork by Canadian artist Dave Cooper based on simple women that I've used in a personalized t-shirt, an artwork by British fetishist artist John Willie, one of the 70 artworks based on myself by international artists by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve, one tribute to "Daria Inside An Aria" by Italian artist Stefano Zattera based on Daria Kovalenka, pics of Barbara Steel actress in Fellini's masterpiece movie "8 and an half" and Russ Meyer's cult movie "faster pussycat, kill, kill", an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino and a pic of myself inside a performance for another project named "Mascara Girl inside a Call" with help by international artists based on Russian musician/film maker Mascara Girl organized and written by me

An artwork based on myself for my autobiography and Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino for my latest book project organized and written by me with help by more than 40 international artists dedicated to this character along a pic of Daria Kovalenka

Me inside book project "Didi Wray Lost In a Love Story Every Single Day" along Didi, a pic of  Hungaryan actor Bela Lugosi side by side with Finnish actress Maila Nurmi aka Vampira and to whom I'm writing a tribute narrative, an artwork by Italian Massimiliano Veltri based on a human bat.

Me and my brothers inside an autobiography where past and present collides 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...