Sunday, November 24, 2019

A fable to Daria - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi - International artists

Me and Daria

A funny fable with Daria Outside An Aria
- Man, vocal black...
- Do you remember that?
 I'm with Daria and she´s suddenly Outside An Aria, so I don't knew what to answer her.
 She sends me a frog and it isn't a dog by the fog...
 I smile at her with a cross bow and arrow while listening to a simple sparrow...
- Man, it isn't like that...
- Be more than a simple cat...
- It's black vocal sales...
 I´m not understanding what Daria is telling me, so I ask her about the weather...
 She tells me something about ether...
 I think on this:
- Black...
- Vocal...
- Sales...
- Goddam...
- I'm not seeing here glam...
Daria´s laughing all the time and we aren't inside a rhyme.
- Man, you're always like this.
- I won't give you a kiss...
- You're bad to me...
- You know that I understand thee...
- I'm a teacher...
- I'm not a preacher...
- Papa, don't preach...
- You're glue and stitch...
 I´m staring at Daria...
 She´s pretty then...
 What can I do with a pen?
 Must I be a gentleman?
- Man, do you remember my legs?
- Man, do you remember my hand that doesn't begs?
 I´m in a planet called love...
 Daria´s Venus inside a dove...
 I´m in Mars observing a clock tick-tock...
- Man, don't be like that...
- I'm not Audrey at all...
- I know that you love her call...
- Will you drink an hot tea with me?
 I was really confused then...
 I know that I was being a gentleman...
- Man, open the door carefully...
- Watch the clean floor...
 Suddenly I slipp in the ground and told you this:
- Daria, look at what I've found...
 Daria is staring at me...
She knew me for free...
- Man, you give me joy...
- You found a toy?
I was mirroring Daria's eyes without a x-ray because this was during the day...
 Daria tells me this:
- Come on with me man...
- Come what may...
- The devil will pay...
I know that she isn't the devil at all...
I know that she loves summer and not The Fall...
I know that we are near a river with a shiver...
- Man, give me back my book...
- Don't look...
 Daria´s reading a line...
 She doesn't care about the book's spine...
I clearly don't know what to do...
So with all my heart I tell you this:
-Daria it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...