Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A little extra info about book project Daria inside an Aria

Daria inside an Aria book project is awesome...
Daria Kovaleva is not a pretty/silly woman...
Daria's my friend who I love...
Daria's my friend who I protect...
Daria shows me the most pretty places in Saint Petersburg...
Sometimes Daria even sings to me...
Daria dances and looks a lot like Audrey Horne...
Daria loves talking with me even if I'm Philip Jeffries inside a Call by The Fall...
Daria loves to pay homage to Bela without being Cinderella...
Daria tells me that her legs and nails are real...
Daria isn't a space train...
Daria isn't poetry in vain...
Daria isn't pain...
Daria is a strong and sensitive woman and I love working with her in or out a season named Fall...
I love Daria and our project together being written by me with help by some of the best international artists who created artworks based on her and that can be seen and read in previous posts in this blogue.
 Book project regarding Daria inside an Aria is an awesome ride in which both me and Daria have pride.
Many thanks to all international artists who're on this wild rollercoaster ride with me and her for free...



Daria and an artwork by British artist John Willie that we both love 

Daria being part of my tribute narrative to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi along Finnish actress Maila Nurmi aka Vampira 

Interlude 
This is an ode to David Bowie and David Lynch's work by dutch alternative band - Taxidermist - using the film "Fire walk with me" and the "Twin Peaks" series as their inspiration for the song "Phillip Jeffries" released april 2017.


An artwork by British artist John Willie that looks a lot like Daria's silhouette

Me and Daria inside an Aria in a Call by The Fall

Daria as Audrey Horne inside a dance scene







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...