Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A poem to my muse Didi Wray - International artists - book project

Didi, me, a book by Eros and another one by Psyche 

There's you...
- Come on Man...
- Where can we stand?
- I know that you're cool...
- I know that you don't use me as a tool...
- Will you be my tiger viber?
- Will you be my rubber while we're still sober?
 I was deep inside our kiss...
- The pants Man...
- Grab my hand...
- Be with me with joy being free...
- You know me...
- I'm thee...
- La Gorda is our pet, so don't be a bat...
I mutter words to you..
- There's an orgasmic sound that we found...
- Your coat always is my boat... 
You say this to me:
- Man, there's glam where we bang...
- You know that I love thee...
- I'm latin and free...
- There's you and me...
- Come on...
- Join me... 
My hair was being caressed by you and it wasn't something new...
- Man, you're always like that inside our act...
- You know that being Bela isn't being Cinderella..
- I love when you bite my neck... 
I was looking at your eyes and asked this to you:
- What the heck?  
You whispered "meow" at my left ear like it was a sharpened spear...
- Give your heart to me...
- You know that I love thee...
- Come on, one more time... 
My knees seemed that were being attacked by bees...
- Look into my eyes Man... 
You said this to me while wearing a blue shirt of mine being kind... 
Your hair was everywhere... 
Our bodies were on the atmosphere...
- You know me Man...
- Psyche is who're...
- Eros wasn't always far... 
Your long hair was on my mouth, so I couldn't shout...
- Don't be mean...
- You know that I also love green...
- You know that my face is your velvet lace...
- You were always mine with time... 
I was silent then... 
There was inside you my pen... 
I whispered this to you: 
- From the edge of the green sea...
- You know that will only exist you and me...
- There's no toy in joy...
- There's ink everywhere...
- This is our sphere...
- This is our sweat bath...
- This is our chosen path...
- We don't love the dark...
- We love being in the park... 
You shouted this to me:
- YEAH, I KNOW THOU...
- YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH MY ARROW AND BOW...
- YEAH...
- THERE'S CUISINE...
- I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...