Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A fable to Daria inside an Aria - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

Me and Daria Inside An Aria, A preacher cover with character Cassidy by British Glenn Fabry, a photography by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe and an artwork of a blonde woman by Serbian artist Branko Djukic 


- Man, do you remember that day in Nantes, France?
- We put dead inside a dance with a romance and a trance...
 I was wondering about what you're telling me, but since you were wearing my favourite clothes by thee, I let the talk run free...
- Man, yes France...
- There were shouts in a crowd...
- There was sweets when we meet...
- There was orange juice while we saw a mongoose...
- There was a Zombie attack in an act...
- I remember you being there as a fact...
- You told me that you loved me near a river sea...
- There was a song that we played with wood and stone...
- You told me that my hair was mesmerizing and that hypnosis was some trick of our own mind while it was being kind...
- There was statues that moved while we were inside a groove...
- There was art everywhere and we didn't have time to spare...
- Come on Man, I know that your eyes don't lie...
- There was treasures to be found...
- We were pirates inside a bound...
- Alien space shuttles were by our side with pride...
- You talked with three...
- Do you remember?
- They were free...
- It was September...
 I was staring at your pretty face while thinking on a day in Singapure with a Junya Watanabe's photography that you show me.
 I was thinking on a vampire character who had dreams that turned into screams...
 You told me this in a morning bliss:
- That blonde girl artwork staring at thee isn't me...
- Man, don't crack my head...
- You know that I'm still recovering from being days and days by my bed...
 I know that I was circling you with something new...
 What else could I do?
 Your black clothes whispered to me something about several boats...
- Man...
- Goddam...
- I'm a princess...
- Not a game chess...
- Treat me sweet...
- Science, silence, seance, performance was held in France inside our own romance...
- Lights flickered out with a single shout...
- Bela was there...
- Lugosi was in the atmosphere...
- You were wearing your sunglasses...
- You told me about masterclasses...
 I stared deeply into you stating this:
- Daria, you're fun...
- You're not a preacher but a teacher...


Daria and me inside An Aria with astonishing artworks by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino based on Daria Kovaleva and myself 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...