Thursday, November 7, 2019

A poem to my love Sandra Lippert who ain't a dove.- Bela Lugosi's tribute narrative inside an autobiography

A masterpiece artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino, a pic of my love Sandra and myself carrying a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Argentine artist Mr Ed based on my kitty Ilvie 


 I was in some wonderwall by The Fall.
 Art was some part...
 There was a guy holding a tiny devil inside a Bernardino Costantino's artwork as a fork...
 We were here...
 We were there...
 There was an atmosphere...
 We were everywhere and not elsewhere...
 We were blown into myspace inside human race...
 We were throwing stones at facebook with a book...
 We were licking flickr with a kicker...
 We were not thinking on Instagram because there was no glam...
 We were staring at whatsapp for a start...
 We were at tinder opening a chocolate kinder...
 We were at tumblr thinking about slumber...
 We were whispering to ourselves that hi5 was high...


Me holding my last pic of my stolen kitty Ilvie

 We were listening to youtube with an icecube...
 We were bearing pinterest with total rest...
 We were listening to a podcast that lasted and lasted...
 There was Google drive inside a ride with pride..
 There was Pitchfork being a dork...
 There was Classic FM telling something to a deadman...
My kitty Ilvie - 01 

 There was Spotify...
 This was no lie...
 There was a tape recorder...
 Vynil was out of order...
 Compact disc was at disorder...
 There was PDF, scribd and whatever means to grieve...


Me holding my last moment with my stolen kitty Ilvie

 You told me this:

- It's fun, being jolly in the sun...
- It's cool blaming the rain for being fool...
- It's cool loving a cat that is a bat...
- It's cool reading a letter while feeling better...
- It's cool receiving and sending parcels where ring bells...
- It's cool thinking on music and sound with a bound...

My kitty Ilvie - 02 


 I was staring at your pretty eyes...
 They had no lies...
 They weren't lost...
 They were a post...
 They weren't a ghost...
 They were an host...
- Hey Man, memories are time without a rhyme...
- Rubber is an eraser without a lazer...
- There's phone...
- There's home...
- There's planet blue...
- There's me and you...
- There's Heiner Muëller in a society of outcasts that lasts...


An artwork with me and my kitty Ilvie by Spanish maestro Jon Ander Azaola because somebody of my past erased all my pics in the company of my kitty

- There's Pessoa being a writer and a fighter...
- There's even Philip Jeffries at Twin Peaks with no leaks...
- There's your kitty Ilvie in your heart for a start...
- There's William Blake with an ache...
- There's Christian Death without breath...
- There's Mogwai cutting a slice of pie...
- There's Cure in an endure...
- Man, be this...
- Nurture me with a kiss...
- Don't put my mind inside a bliss...
- You know that your serpent's hiss...
- You're fun...
- You use words as a gun...
- I love you, you now?
- Life's a simple row...
 I didn't knew what to say to you...
Asked my lover Gory Alice to tell me what was new...
Asked my aunt Karene Stapleton and uncle  Edward Stapleton to tell me something out of the blue...
 I even asked Bernardino if I was a sailor being a tailor or John Constantine with some mean...



An artwork by John Constantine drawn by British artist David Lloyd, me and my youngest niece Letícia and an artwork by Argentine artist Mr Ed based on my kitty Ilvie

Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character being a sailor and not a tailor 

 They all told me this:
- Man, you know that the world isn't a solitude story inside a morning glory...
 Looked at you...
 Whispered to you:


My kitty Ilvie - 03

- There's a slice of life real nice...

- Let's roll the dice...
- Let's play cat and mice...
- We aren't ice...
- You look like Melissandre inside a spell being bell waiting for the God of light in the night being bright...
- There was flesh and bone not being a stone...
- There was a soul bringing fire with a wire...
- There was something sweet inside a greet...
 You watched me at some forest near a tree, I was gazing into thee...


Me carrying a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Argentine artist Mr Ed based on my kitty Ilvie

 You told me:
- Man, you're a fact...
- Don't act...
- You're a pen being a man...
- You're my legs shaking and aching...
- You're in my hair in open air..
- You're pagan art...
- You've a primal heart...
- You're an Heilung fan...
- You're my man...
- You're something being built and rebuilt...
- You're not a collapse...
- You're fast...
- You aren't a house of lies...
- You know that I love your eyes...
- You're not half man or half pen...
- You're not inside a den...
- Why are you so bold when Neubauten told you something about your soul?
- Ich sprache mit dir Mann...
- Was kann ich mehr geben dir im leben?
 I was looking at you fragile staring at a wall by The Fall inside a call and without you noticicing it I was kissing you on your house hall...
- Through the looking glass...
- With class on the pass...
 You said this to me while our joy was simply staring at some toy...

My kitty Ilvie - 04

 There was a cabin in satin...
 There was a white night...
 There was you at sight...
 There was Salzburg...
 There was Saint Petersburg...
 There was Munich...
 There was dich...
 There was Peaky Blinders being fun with no gun...
 There was Westworld where Milton's Paradise Lost was also an host...
 There was memories of a TV series that was Dark in the park...
- Man, love you...
- You know that this is true...
- I'm not a dove...
- I'm your love...
- Think fast...
- I know that you don't think on the past...
- Be me...
- I'll be thee...
- You know who I am...
- Just give me your bloody pen...
 I've mirrored your arms and without you knowing it...
 We were two in one having real fun observing a chameleon blackstar that is never far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...