Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A poem to my love Elena who isn't a dove - soulmates side by side


Me and my love Elena Pavlenka 

- Hey Man, love you...
- Bring me something new...
- I need a book written with my look...
- Don't be bad...
- I need it to read on our bed...
 I was sugaring our mind being kind...
- Peekaboo, Man...
- I mean you...
- Be with me near the black sea... 
 I was staring at you wearing your pink dress... 
 You told me this:
- Man, don't make a mess...
- You know how hard it is to be undressed...
- You know that there's cold...
- You know that your human warmth is worth gold...
- You know that I'm your candy to be...
- You know that without you, I'm empty by the sea...
- It's The Fall Man...
- Listen to my call because I need your pen... 
 I wasn't thinking at all on Eros or Psyque when you told me this:
- You're me and I'm thee...
- Our synced kiss is our bliss...
- I know that you love my golden hair...
- Can you grab it in our own atmosphere?
- You know that you and me are a church toll without a football ball...
- Come on Man...
- I need you...
- You know that I'm your volcano...
- You know that I'm your nature mature...
- You know that I love cooking fish while putting it on our dish...
- You know that our playlist is a swallow that blow in the snow...
- You know that your face is my embrace...
- You know that I love how your fingers touch a flower by the hour...
- You know that my lips love your hips...
 I was staring at you, we drank wine and it was fine...
- You're so sweet...
- You bought me flowers where we first time meet...
- I need you with me roaming the world for free...
- There's our loft...
- You know that's soft...
- When you touch me...
- I know that you're inside me...
- Man, no time to spare...
- You know the clothes that I wear...
- I also have the black dress in our box...
- I want you to be a fox with the strength of an ox...
- I'm your Helen of Troy...
- I'm not your toy...
- I'm your joy...
- I need your light...
- You know that you're my delight...
- I love how our legs move into a groove...
- Move me with skill...
- Man, top of the hill...
- This is how our love is...
- A dove never says please...
Told you this:
- Love, you know how to make my serpent hiss...

Waiting for my love Elena
My love Elena calling me 
Inside and outside our house 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...