Friday, November 15, 2019

A poem to Sandrine - tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

A Rose to Sandrine 

- A cigarette...
- Bloody internet...
- One...
- Two...
- Three...
- Join me...
- 2...
- Books...
- 2...
- Hooks...
 I was saying this to you.
 Suddenly a bat was inside a trap...
 Maybe he was taking a nap...
- Be you...
- Simply true...
- Out of the blue...
- Your brain is new...
- Your mind isn't blue...
 You were saying this to me.
 I was lost staring at a box...
 Suddenly I saw a fox...
 I've thought this then:
- Maybe it's my pen...
 You said me this:
- Be bliss...
- Be whatever...
- Be wherever...
- Be in the land of never...
 I was thinking and wondering on your words as swords...
 You were young and not an atomic bomb...
- Butterflies man...
- Let them fly with your pen...
I was staring deeply into your eyes...
 Rastrelli was staring at me while saying:
- Ring a bell inside a spell...
 I wasn't understanding her at all...
 Maybe it was The Fall...
 You told me this:
- French cuisine man...
- You know what I mean...
 I wasn't thinking at all at this time without a rhyme...
 There were mirrors and shattered faces everywhere and mirroring you was mirroring the atmosphere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...