Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A short poem to my lover Gory Alice - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

Me, Alice, an Eros book and a Portuguese magazine 

- Man, you're always the same...
- You're never tame...
- How can you say that you love Didi Wray while being with me in that special day? 
- What the fuck's wrong?
- You told me that I was your atomic bomb...
- You're not a vampire...
- You're a short wire...
- I hate you Man...
- You told me this...
- You told me about a bloody kiss...
- And none of this is a fact?
- What am I to you?
- Some strange color blue?
- A doll by The Fall?
 I was a bit scared of your gaze, so I gave you an embrace...
- There's our night and it wasn't only a kiss...
- You're bad to me...
- You know that I love thee...
- You're a fucking libertine...
- You know what I mean...
- Today the world isn't green...
- I'm not your gory story...
- You don't wear any cape...
- I've seen your shape...
- Naked, Man?
- Only with your bloody pen?
- By my side inside a ride?
- Nevermore...
- Not even by the shore...
- Not even if you touch my core... 
I stared deeply into your eyes and told you that I don't carry any lies...
- Yeah Man...
- I know...
- All in a row...
- Give me a kiss and I'll forget about all this...
- I need your evening bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...