Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A poem to my friend and magnificient artist Isabel Pessoa - Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi


Artworks based on my youngest niece Letícia and a Zombie Girl by The Fall by French artist Isabel Pessoa with a statement by us that Bela Lugosi isn't dead at all 


- Man, what's going on with your phone?
- Are you asking me to draw for you a belle femme out of the blue?
- You kill me, Man.
- I know that you believe in your google pen.
- But wait...
- It's not late...
- I drew you a Valentina/Clementina/Orangina...
- I drew your own physical looks and you put my artwork into some books...
- I drew you your youngest niece...
- She's pretty and Portuguese...
- I drew you a Zombie Girl that was in some Fall...
- I drew you an Italian sailor that wasn't a tailor in pink and almost lost all my ink...
- I even drew you Fernando without juice mango...
 I didn't knew what to say to you...
 So I whispered softly in your left ear:
- What can I do?
- You know that I love you...
 You were shouting into my direction:
- Man, Bela Lugosi's dead...
- I remember that he was killed in December...
- What are you saying to me inside a call by The Fall?
- I don't understand you...
- You kill me for true...
I was smoking a cigarette without touching bloody internet...
 I've looked left and right and suddenly saw your sight.
- Man, we're in daylight...
- Do you think that you're bright?
- Are you going to marry the pretty lady?
- I know that sometimes you're real shady...
 I was totally confused and didn't knew where was my muse...
 I looked into your eyes and answered you softly:
- Isabel, you know who I am...
- Maybe I'm spam...
 You were a bit mad at me when I asked you for a ride on the street left side...
- Man, is she Russian?
- Man, is she Italian?
- Man, is she Danish?
- Man, is she Spanish?
- Man, is she French?
- Does she sits on a bench?
- I think and think but what can I do?
- You always ask me for ink...
- Ok Man...
- I'll do this for thee...
- Just because I love your spirit's free...
- If you marry the girl...
- At least invite me to the wedding...
- Even if it's in spring with or without a ring...
- You know that I'm also Portuguese...
- You know that I'm always humble and that I do say a lot "please"...
 I wasn't lost at all when you smile to me and told me this:
- Make sure that she's your love and not a dove...
- Kisses...
- Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...