Sunday, November 24, 2019

Short updated info about book projects - international artists

Some real short info about book projects written by me and with help by the best international artists that I know of and that are:
Daria Inside An Aria
A Zombie Girl by The Fall
Didi Wray Lost Inside a Love Story Every Single Day
Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese tribute artworks
My own autobiography

First thing first...
I was born Portuguese and I know the meaning of the word "please".
 Below are some ideas that I'm trying to work on the above mentioned narratives.
 I know that I already worked with American artist Melinda Gebbie...
 I know that I already worked with British artist Sean Phillips
 I know that I already worked with Canadian artist Dave Cooper.
 I know that I already worked with Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros.
 I know that I already worked with French maestro Johan Sfar.
 I know that I already worked and I'm working with Italian maestros Bernardino Constantino, Massimiliano Veltri, French artist Sandrine Rastrelli and Swedish artist Clara Bessijelle Johansson that illustrate this post.
 I know that I love Westworld Tv series.
 I know that I write poems to fashion models celebrating their beauty.
 I know that I need to finish narratives to book projects based on Daria Kovalenka, Didi Wray and even to a Zombie girl that I don't love at all even by The Fall...
 I know that I always loved Fernando Pessoa writer and always stated that he was the best writer ever. 
 I know that I always loved Grant Morrison's masterpiece "The Invisibles" and that I always loved some books by iconic british writer Alan Moore
 I know that iconic Spanish writer Ramon Gomez De La Serna loved Portugal while living there and was astonished when he met Fernando Pessoa and other Portuguese artists such as António Ferro who became one of his best friends.
 I know that I always loved Hellblazer iconic character be it written by Alan Moore, Jamie Delano, Paul Jenkins or Garth Ennis almost as much as Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese.
 I know that while being a simple man, I comunicate with women of all kind that are in my heart and on my mind.
 Below is a short draft narrative with simple pictures with captions on them that mention a bit of what's going inside it while trying to finish all book projects narratives that are randomly inside this own blogue in previous posts.
 Many thanks to all international artists who supported, are supporting or will support some of my projects/ideas with their awesome art skills.
 Special thanks to Daria, Didi, Elena, ElisaOfélia and Sandra.

A woman reading a book and a comic book page of Swamp Thing 37 with a curious speech by Hellblazer aka John Constantine

A t-shirt based on Didi Wray being her with me, an artwork by British artist John Willie and Italian maestro Massimiliano Veltri

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 01


100 years of one of the best Portuguese Female writers ever

An artwork by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros with a good message and a woman reading a book

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 02

Westworld's Tv series character Dolores Abernathy reading a book, an artwork based on a XXIst century woman by French artist Johan Sfar, an artwork based on a simple man by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros and another artwork by Swedish artist Clara Bessijelle Johansson


A movie named "8 and an half" by Fellini and a book by Spanish writer Ramon Gomez de La Serna  



Fashion Model - Elisa de Panicis

A performance, an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino, another one based on women by British artist John Willie and by Canadian artist Dave Cooper inside Daria inside an Aria book project written by me with help by internationational artists based on my friend Daria Kovalenka

A woman reading a book and a page to Hellblazer character written by Garth Ennis and with artwork by Steve Dillon

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 03

An artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino and a cover of Grant Morrison's "The invisibles" saga

An artwork based on a XXIst century woman by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli

A page to Hellblazer character written by Jamie Delano and with artwork by Sean Philips along a book cover to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character titled "A midwinter summer's dream"

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 04


Didi Wray reading a book to me 

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 05

An artwork based on a Zombie by Italian maestro Marco Polenta, a personalized artwork by American artist Melinda Gebbie with her book "lost girls" written by her husband Alan Moore along an artwork by British artist John Willie   

A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world - Part 06


















No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...