Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Short info about a solo book project being created with French artist Sandrine Rastrelli

I'm working on a new book project with magnificent French artist Rastrelli Sandrine.
 We're both bold, lazy and crazy.
 So, we'll try to make something hazy.
Sandrine says that I'm mad...
I say that she's bad...
She says that she loves how I write...
I say that she's not a strange sight...
We go along without any bow or row...
Sandrine creates astonishing dolls even when she's in between calls...
Sandrine loves Alice through the looking glass with class...
There's an American woman that I would love to work with named Caitlin Mccarthy but I'm only one man in between several book projects.
More info about this book project coming soon in future posts in this same blogue.



Me and Sandrine 

Me and Sandrine's dolls 

An artwork by Sandrine and another one by American artist Caitlin Mccarthy 


Sandrine being mentioned in a French newspaper 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...