Friday, November 22, 2019

A poem to sweet Sandra Lippert because our love is a rose carried by a dove.- Tribute narrative to Bela Lugosi

Me, Sandra, a book and an artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino 


- Man, what the fuck?
- Man, why goo goo muck?
- Man, I'll stab you with a knife...
- Man, I know that you love mice...
- Man, what's Eros?
- Man, what's Psyque?
- I never know where you stand with myths and history inside your pen...
 I was staring at you and you said this to me:
- Why don't you answer my questions?
- Are you lost with a dame from Salzburg or Saint Petersburg?
- You say that you love me...
- That our love is free...
- You carry me in your arms and your boots move like they're tree roots...
- You murder me with a kiss...
- Fuck you Man, your serpent hiss...
- My womb isn't a tomb...
- You know this Man...
- You and your bloody pen...
- I'll lick sugar cream inside a dream...
- I'll drink orange juice because you make me feel loose...
- Maybe I'll grab you some booze...
 I was there and you were inside a dense atmosphere...
 I didn't knew what to do at all...
 I was catching immediately the bus to our house when you call...
- Man, you're bad to me...
- You're always like this...
- You hiss and hiss...
- In heaven, gates are opened for true with our love being something new...
- In Hell, Milton will say to us that paradise was never lost at all because we're by The Fall...
- Hurry up Man...
- Don't be a frigging bat or cat...
- I want to grab your phone when you arrive home...
- You know that I love you, when you're a gentleman with me holding your pen...
- Pessoa, Man?
- Where's the book?
- Don't give me that look...
- You know that I've to cook...
- You know that I'm no rook...
- I know that you love Philip Jeffries outside Dark Entries...
- Hey Man, it's my fertility time...
- Don't you dare put this inside a rhyme...
 I was trying to listen to a love song...
- Man, don't be an atom bomb...
- You know that I love when you gong...
- You know that I love you when you bang my heart alone near a stone being us chilled to the bone...
 You said this to me while I was really quiet without a teenage riot...
- MAN, FUCK YOU...
- YOU'VE ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW...
- EVEN IF IT'S A SIMPLE SCREW...
 I was staring at you wearing your black dress with blank spots that were a mess while we were playing chess...
 A friend told me that you were a witch and I suddenly thought on a sorcerer's power without white powder...
 I told you this below:
- Love you...
- You know that this is true...
- I'm observing some of my own white hair...
- You always drive me into open air...
- You know that you'll be mother of our child and he/she's going to be wild...
 You suddenly came into my direction while telling me this:
- Man, action..
- Not a single lost fraction...
- We're one...
- Let's burn...
- We don't need songs...
- We don't need bombs...
- We don't need words...
- We don't need swords...
- We don't need images...
- We don't need mirages...
- You love me...
- You told me...
- Don't be a bastard...
- I wan't you inside me...
- I know that your poetry isn't a fee...
- Love thee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...