Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A short transcription of an interview made to me by TV Host and Russian model Eshley

Eshley that's a Russian fashion model and TV host being an astonishingly beautiful woman asked me for an interview because she loves poems that I write to her and my work with internacional fashion models and book projects with several international artists.
 I didn't thought a lot about the interview but Esh was so cool and nice, so I gave her a shot.
 Below is a short transcription of our interview with pics by Esh and me along an artwork by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino being myself in the company of Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character for another book project that I'm developing with international artists based on it as can be read in previous posts in this same blogue with some of the best internacional artists that I know of.
Eshley is sweet, beautiful, honest being simple and direct at the same time.
 Everybody should follow her work.

Me and Eshley 

Eshley and me inside an interview

Eshley - We're by The Fall, Man.

- What makes you drive your own pen?
 I was thinking on what to reply to Esh.
Me - Simple Eshley, women as pretty as you're that know who we're by far.
Eshley - Why are you always writing?
I stared at your eyes and they had no sighs so I replied to you:
Me - You always bring me something new.
Eshley - I'm a TV host and not your ghost, Man
- Where do we both stand?
 I was meliculously observing your red bag...
Me - Don't know Esh, maybe we both need to think with our own head...
Eshley - I think that I onow what you mean. 
 - Like we were both inside a dream?
Me: Esh, don't know... 
 I never carry an arrow or a bow...
Esh - So, no cupid then inside your own pen?
Me - Esh, you know how I am. I never think about ink or boats that sink.
Esh - Ok, I understand you, but why do you use artworks or pics by me or other women?
Me - Esh, I work with international artists inside a theme. Most of them are a reality dream.
 Regarding your second question, my memory's weak, so when I print pics of women it's all about memories where dreams are an entity inside reality.
Esh - So, do you love me as a woman?
Me - You've beautiful long black hair and astonishing eyes. Who would not love a woman like you out of the blue?
Esh - You also love cats. 
 Sometimes you mention me bats. 
 Do you hate bats or hats? 
Me: Good question Esh, since I was a wild child, bats scared me a bit but I know that they're the most intelligent living species on Earth and that they're neat...
Esh - How do you see life? 
Me - Every living being in this blue planet should be admired as much as Shakespeare's masterpiece Hamlet...
Esh - Can you tell us something about your books?
Me - They're spread out all over the world, sometimes people tell me that they're worth gold and also tell me that they sense in them a bit of my soul.
Esh - I know that you're a good writer.
 In a fight with you and me, Who would be more bright?
Me - Esh, of course that would be you, you always carry light.
Esh - You're cool Man...love you.
 You're a simple guy and you know where we both lie.

Photographing Eshley inside a dance with romance 
Eshley promoting my poems to her 
An artwork based on myself and Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese by Italian maestro Bernardino Constantino Also popped out in the interview that Esh made to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...