Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A short poem to Ofélia that's Sandra's kitty and she's pretty - A simple love story


Ofélia kitty and Fernando Pessoa with his muse

- Hey Man...
- Yes you...
- Give me something new...
- Give me something that's inside you...
Ofélia asks me this.
 I don't know what to answer her, because my soul is a bit drifted by the cold...
 I think on a Portuguese magazine...
 I think on Fernando Pessoa and his fiancée...
 I don't think at all since we're by The Fall...
 Ofélia is by the fire...
 Ofélia isn't a tiger...
 Ofélia unleashes the claws that come out from her furry paws...
 I suddenly get a bit scared when her tongue is out without a shout...
 She tells me this:
 - Sandra killed me with a kiss...
  - I remember that I was in the mood for food...
 - She's always like this when she arrives home alone...
I stare at Ofélia and she tells me this:
- Be you...
- Be new...
- Be always true...
I'm walking on some street where shadows meet...
I grab a piece of paper and start to write on it and to my surprise, Ofélia tells me that she wants to eat...
I don't know what to do for true...
Ofélia is jumping at curtains...
Ofélia is running around Sandra's house hall and she isn't afraid of The Fall at all...
- Hey...
- Be...
- Me...
- High...
- Five...
- Pride...
- Ride...
- Meat is...
- Sweet...
- Fish is...
- Neat...
 - 3...
- 4...
- 1...
- Let's have fun...
Ofélia shows me her pillow that ressembles a tree willow...
Ofélia tells me about books with more than a thousand looks...
Ofélia tells Sandra that she needs clean sand...
Ofélia tells Sandra that she needs warmth from her hand...
Ofélia gazes at Sandra's hair out of nowhere...
 Sandra tells this to Ofélia:
- 2046...
- Mix...
- It is a groovy movie...
- Come watch it with me...
- You know that I love thee..
Ofélia doesn't scream while watching a sequential movie dream...
Ofélia stares quiet observing the TV set...
- There's no bat...
- Stand quiet and still...
- Look at the movie's frame hill...
Sandra says this to Ofélia...
Without me thinking at all, I'm never lost in The Fall while reading love letters to Ofélia that wears a smile that's worth all the gold in the cold...

Fernando Pessoa reading written letters by her muse Ophelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...